Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,531 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

This little one continues to go from strength to strength. She is becoming much more independant ( although she still needs cuddles and reassurance especially when the rest here get noisy and rough ). She has started to join in with the play to a certain extent – she barks and runs around the edge of the circle of manic canine play :lol: . She has started to tease the bigger ones as well – she jumps and barks at them, begging them to chase her, and then – very intelligently, I might add – disappears into a corner that is too tight for them. :) She is slowly getting a handle on the toilet training but its a work in progress to be honest!!! :D Dani is a total little sweetheart, a stunning looking little dog with personality in SPADES!!!!
    CAM_0204.JPG

ems

i’m blown away by this little beauty….shes making me consider a third dog!!! :D those eyes are just beautiful, shes melting my heart! ;)

ColganFamily

Well Dani met her new mammy, Paula, today and she will be off to her new "happy ever after" next weekend! This little lady has grown up hugely since she came to join our gang and I am delighted she has found her forever person. We will miss her terribly but it is time for her to move on. Best of luck, my little princess.

ciarsdublin

Paula is my sister and we are delighted to be taking this little girl. Although I didnt get the chance to meet her yet (stupid work!) I know she will fit in so well with us! I am told she is a great little character so really looking forward to taking her home and letting the adventure start!

JenB

Awh! Congrats Paula :) She’s a beaut!!!! ;)

katiemac

congrats paula!! …you deserve her! … i met you on the home visit and are the perfect family for these angel !

Mutley

Congrats! You have one super pup there! :D Well done to the Colgan family too! :)

PaulaMcG

Thanks guys!
    I cant wait to take this lil princess home!
    Thanks Katie for the home check and to Susan and the rest of the Colgan family!
    Really cant wait to take her home. Il post up some pics n keep you guys updated on this lil girls progress!

Thanks.x

lora2509

she is just a dote :)
    hopefully she will get on with her cousin also adopted from DID Tilly :)
    she will have plenty of friends to keep her entertained anyway ! i think at xmas the dogs coming to xmas dinner at my mams will out number the guests! maybe we should get them all their own table at this rate :lol: well my mam loves to treat so they will prob get their own turkey :D and the rest of us left drooling and told to make our own.
    Shes going to be a little madam id say and already a stack of toys and selection of collars bought by her new mammy :)

ColganFamily

Well Dani just left with her new mammy Paula and Ciara. It is always sad to see them go but she deserves a forever family of her own. My own gang ( and Duchess ) will certainly miss her. Best of luck, my little princess. Looking forward to loads of updates. :)

Mutley

That’s great for Dani! Wishing you all the very best of luck, many happy times and great adventures to come! :D

lora2509

ill leave it to paula to up date but when i visited her earlier she was deffinately not hiding under a table quite the oppisite :) i want to dog nap her :) shes just too cute !

kaydoyle

Dani with her new big sis :D
    danni.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Love their matching brown noses….such a good looking pair of models

Mutley

Aww, bless! Lovely photo. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.