Copper – Unwell Rottie x Spaniel

Copper – Unwell Rottie x Spaniel

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Copper – Unwell Rottie x Spaniel

• This topic has 1,557 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

This poor baby is approx 8 months old and is unwell at the moment due to worms so really needs a foster home to recouperate in. He is very good with other dogs and friendly. If you can help please contact Kathy. ;)

Jenny

This poor chap is under the weather but has been seen by the vet and is on medication. I visited him this afternoon and he made a great effort to wag his tail. ;) He really could do with a lifeline in the form of a warm foster home. If you can help please contact Kay.

trishaf

is he good with kids?

Jenny

Haven’t seen him with children but we know he is good with other dogs and people. I can tell you that he is a very gentle dog – I spent some time with him in his kennel today – he took his medication from me with no fuss and loved the company. He is not at all puppyish – I think he is more spaniel than rottie – he needs building up as he is quite thin. Hopefully someone will throw Cooper that much needed lifeline.

Jenny

Cooper is in veterinary care as he has become dehydrated and needed fluids. Hopefully he will be looking for a warm foster home in which he can recover very soon. Cooper has a wonderful temperament – if you think you can offer him a foster home please post here or contact Kay.

ladles

Hopefully Copper will be feeling better soon, he is gorgeous. Lovely gentle little man who has had to grow up quickly and cope with not feeling well and the pound, all in the space of a short time. I would agree there is more Spaniel in him than Rottie, but he has that lovely head. He will need a foster home where he can get back into the fullness of health. I am sure he will find that soon. In the meantime he is getting the best of care. Thanks to Jenny(Ann) and DID

trishaf

im able to offer this poor boy a foster home whenever he’s ready

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Unfortunatly Copper passed away tonight he was on a drip in the vets house. He was very dehydrated and also had a very bad chest infection poor lad I hope he is happier now.

Poor Cooper:( Be happy now in Doggy Heaven x

Jenny

So so sorry Cooper, we did the best we could for you, at least you weren’t alone in the Pound.

jojo20

:cry: aww enjoy your freedom now poor baby! At least he knew he was loved and was in a warm home.

Jenny

Run as fast as you can Cooper – your free at last.

R.I.P Copper :(

trishaf

im so sorry about copper, he would have someone a lovely pet. atleast he wasnt alone and is in a better place now

jennie78

RIP Copper. Poor guy :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.