COOKIE – 8/10 WK OLD PUPPY

COOKIE – 8/10 WK OLD PUPPY

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings COOKIE – 8/10 WK OLD PUPPY

• This topic has 1,608 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Everybody @ Dogs in Distress/
    And future adoptive parents.

Would like to update everybody about Daisy,one of the lucky ones that got a new home.
    Daisy has brought so much happiness into our family and she is so happy with her new brother and sisters,4 Dogs/4 Cats/2 Ducks/1 Horse all rescued animals!!!! She has settled in so quickly,and every body has taken to her.
    She loves to play in the garden,and playing with her Toys.She also loves to sleep alot and snores the whole house down!!.
    She is doing well in the car when she goes on journeys to the park.
    We are so happy that we were able to give a (Daisy)dog from a pound a new home,as there so many out there that need new home’s.
    It breaks my heart to see so many dogs that are in pounds/Rescue Centres.
    If i could please urge people not to buy new puppies/Dogs,and instead please give a animal from a Rescue Centre or Pound a new home.

I would like to thank every body at Dogs in Distress for all there brilliant help,with helping us find Daisy.
    And commend them for all the great work they do as volunteers and all the time they give to this great cause.

Kind Regards
    Laureina

dogluvers

Some pic’s of Cookie now Daisy in her new home…..

dogluvers

Daisy AKA perdy/cookie has settled in great,like she has always been here,we would be lost with out her,she is our little Baby that is going to be a Big Baby!!
    All the dogs and cats have got use to her,and the ducks and horse.
    She got her second injections with noel foley and has been wormed a few times,all good now.
    Have her on burns food,which she likes.I also updated her microchip with my details.
    I will let you know in march when she gets neutered.
    I have attached some pictures.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.