Clayton…4yr old Tibeten Terrier*HOMED*

Clayton…4yr old Tibeten Terrier*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Clayton…4yr old Tibeten Terrier*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,287 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kyelblue

:oops: :oops: :oops: I knew that :oops: :oops:

kyelblue

Clayton is doing great,we went up the mountains again today .He is getting very good at his recall.Still pulling on his lead.I decided to remove his cone just while we were out ,well what a happy boy,and when it was time for it to go back on ,not a peep out of him.Now when i say bed he goes straight to bed,so all this lad needs is a lot of love and understanding,and loads n loads of tlc.

kyelblue

:D Clayton is doing great, out helping me in the back garden most of the day,its great to see him starting to relax .He is getting his stitches out in the morning,after everything he has been through it is so good to see him happy.Clayton will stay for one and a half hours with my two Sindy and Fawn not a peep out of him,so time and love is all he needs.

bosun

Looks like you’ve pretty much got the perfect dog there just waiting for some lucky new owner. Someone will be getting a loving, clever little companion by the sounds of it. Game for anything and happy to snuggle up with you as well. An lot of goodies in a small package. You have done a great job with him. :D :D :D

kyelblue

:D Thank you bosun,Clayton to gone to his very special forever family,he was so happy heading off,i do know he will be loved and pampered.We wish you all a very long and happy life together lots of hugs Esma,Sindy Fawn

clairef

This super chap has gone off to his new home today! Looking forward to loads of updates :D

bosun

Delighted to hear the good news. They’ve got a gem. Don’t you feel like a proud mother when they go off to their new homes. :D :D Kind of bitter sweet too. :cry:

kyelblue

:D yes i do agree,i was sad but delighted for Clayton as he got a wonderful forever family :D

clairef

Great pictures from Clayton’s forever family :D :D
    clayton1.JPG
    clayton2.JPG
    clayton3.JPG

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.