ANGEL 14 WK OLD COLLIE X *reserved*

ANGEL 14 WK OLD COLLIE X *reserved*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings ANGEL 14 WK OLD COLLIE X *reserved*

• This topic has 621 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This poor baby landed in the pound today. She is terrified and needs urgent foster. If you help please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 or
    Gwen on 085 8158201. Thanks ;)

kaydoyle

Urgent transport needed to get this baby out of the pound before 5 pm today. Would anybody be free to bring her to Donabate please?
    If you can help please call Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

martinac

pity didnt see this post before I went to the pound today..had no idea!..poor baby!..can help with transport tomorrow if that helps!

kaydoyle

Thanks Martina but hopefully her foster family can collect her in the morning ;) If this doesnt work out I will give you a buzz – thanks again.

kaydoyle

This little girl is gone into foster with Sinead :D Thanks a million ;)

sineadhh

Collected this little Angel on Friday morning after she spent a very lonely night in the pound! :(

It didn’t knock her spirits and I was greeted with lots of tail wags and kisses. She has completely made herself at home and is well able to fend for herself with the older, bigger pups, the Lovely Lucy and Bruce!
    Her coloring is wonderful, mostly black with white and fawn around her face and 4 fawn socks. She has long legs and big paws so I’m sure she will grow into a big girlie!
    She has a huge bark for such a tiny thing!

Angel has developed an addiction to raw hide chew sticks and keeps robbing them on Bruce and Lucy, she carriers them around with her until she decides where to chill out & chew! :)

She sleeps in her crate at night and there is not a peep out of her until morning. This little girl is not house trained yet but Im sure she will pick it up quickly and she knows how to sit already.

ptahaney

She has similar colouring to my fella.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.