Alfie – Bichon Friese

Alfie – Bichon Friese

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Alfie – Bichon Friese

• This topic has 2,754 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    puds

Just checking to see if i can post more than 1 sentance :roll: Little man alfie still here, or little bear as someone who met him called him, really suits him too, he is in great form, just doesnt like little male or big male dogs, no prob when he meets them out walking though. His recall is great except when he see;s another dog then he just has to go say hello, but he is learning that staying by me means he get more chicken!! His toileting is unpredictable and he wont go out in the rain, but he says it makes his hair all frizzy so can you blame him really ?? :lol:
    He is a smashing boy who is lots of fun and gives lots of love back :)

hpsheba

The fab Alfie last week in Equipet. This guy is a little dote just waiting on his forever home. He dances on his back two legs he get so exicted to see you.

Joan Kirwan

Hi folks has this little fella been rehomed as I think I may have someone interested … please let me know ASAP tkx Joan

puds

Alfie is still here but as far as i know there is a list, so maybe the person you know could apply anyway in case others dont work out??

Petrice78

Hi, Just wondering if Alfie has been rehomed yet? We just passed our home visit :D (with flying colours :P ) and already have a 9 year old female Yorkie Cross. She’s the boss of the house and was wondering if Alfie would get on with her? I hope he’s doing well anyways. Tks

Petrice78

Hi, hoping to meet Alfie soon Hope he’s doing well :)

puds

Alfie doing great, think there is a que for him though if you applied for him, not sure :)

Petrice78

More’s the pity. Well I’ll be happy for him if he goes to a good home. He’s such a cutie. Let me know anyway :)

puds

Will certainly keep you posted thanks, its down to the rehoming team i am merely foster mammy !

Petrice78

Not ‘merely’ a foster mammy, DID would be lost without it’s foster mammys, super mammy more like it :lol: :D Tks a million

puds

Trying to get some more pics up of the little bear, his coat has grown quite a bit and he looks real fluffy now, you need to keep on top of this coat though!!

puds

ok so cant post more picks as photobucket wont let me copy and paste and as im a simpleton at these things will take a while to figure out :?

carmel

:lol: :lol: :lol:

puds

Got both offers of help, thanks Carmel and liz but my email is also broken since eircom changed their server or some bloody thing ;) Will figure it out eventually

puds

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.