Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,840 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Devlin

A quick update on out little man. He is still having a great life loving his walks in the parks, beaches and up the mountains the more trees and anything else standing still to mark the better :lol: There is not a day out walking that someone doesn’t comment on how gorgeous he is and how he still looks like a puppy and then what breed is he :D my grandson who walks with us some evenings told me to tell them that he is a fox :lol: he is amazed at how often I get stopped and asked the same questions :lol: He is really getting better with the smaller children I think because they won’t give up he is giving in :D Himself and Seamus are loving life :D
    DSC01682.JPG
    DSC01688.JPG
    DSC01695.JPG

Indianna

:D Looking good Wilbur 8-) , great to see you. Keep on enjoying your family and your life.

clairef

Great pics thanks so much Linda!!! The two boys looks fab and love the one of him with your grandson!! ;-) I never considered he could be part fox I think your grandson is on to something there!! Delighted to see how well this little man is doing!! Xx

Devlin

Just a few photo’s of the boys they have had a great summer lots of long walks in the Dublin mountains :D It is hard to believe Wilbur is with us 3 years next month :o :D
    DSC02033.JPG
    DSC02034.JPG
    DSC02026.JPG

Jenny

Great to hear from you Wilbur. What a wonderful life you have with Seamus. Keep in touch :D

clairef

Ahh thanks for the update Linda!! Love to see pics of this little man! Makes me smile :D He is a one in a million doggie and can still see he has that little glint in his eyes ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Well I finally had the great pleasure of meeting these three wonderful beings in person after seeing them so many time in the distance or in the traffic….
    On one of our hikes the other day about 100yards in the distance ….I was able to indentify our on-comers….
    The lovely Linda, Smiley Seamus and the man I transported out of the pound 3yrs or so ago the now Wonderful Wilbur…

Seamus Smiles for the Camera

Not to be out done Wilbur look down the lens.

2013-10 Various 023.JPG
    2013-10 Various 024.JPG

Devlin

Thanks Audrey it was great to meet you and all the gang Velvet is really looking well a credit to you :D I can now put a face to the name which is always good :) I am so glad you took Wilbur from the pound and Claire minded him until he came home to us he is such a special little man. I am a believer that dogs pick us and I am so glad Wilbur picked me and Seamus when he met us :D xx

Devlin

Just a few photo’s of Wilbur Seamus and their cousin Hooch :D
    DSC02067.JPG
    DSC02084.JPG
    DSC02075.JPG

Jenny

Great camouflage Wilbur :D – your sparkly eyes give you away.

Devlin

Hi All, I am so sorry for not updating this in way too long it was only when I text Claire that I realized it is not fair for me not to let everyone in DID know how Wilbur is doing he had such a large following. Our little man is still enjoying life with his best friend and brother Seamus. He has come on so much he has really surprised me. My daughter is living back home with her 3 children aged 2, 3 and 8 and Wilbur has adapted amazingly to them being in the house :D Of course they have a lot of advantages they are a constant food supply for both dogs :lol: Wilbur is like a ninja getting under the high chair before Seamus spots him :lol: They are both still loving their walks in the mountains and at the beach I will attach a few photos of them with some of my other grandchildren at the beach on Saturday :D He is getting better at the sea he will actually paddle at the edge now which was unheard of when I brought him in the beginning :) he now watches Seamus getting the stones out of the sea and when he drops them Wilbur takes them further up the beach has a little chew and then runs back down and waits for the next one :lol:
    20150328_134209.jpg
    20150328_134231.jpg
    20150328_141154.jpg

Indianna

Not surprised you don’t go in the sea – your under-carriage is far too low :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You look great :D

LuvMyFurKids

Great update on yourself and Seamus hope to see you in the mountains soon

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.