Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,840 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

:D Wilbur is a splendid little chap and what a fantastic ‘school’ report to get. Gold stars from top to bottom. Well done Wilbur. There must be a queue forming for those interested in allowing Wilbur to pick them. A handsome, charming, super duper little fellow, pure gold. Sadly I have to continue to resist completing adoption forms. Wilbur, Tess and Tiny are my current (very) favourite little ones, the others are too many to mention but I am following them and just LOVE hearing about them. All good things come to those that wait ;)

clairef

Well big progress today! My better half brought the 2 big ones out for a run and low and behold Wilbur ran around the house looking for them!! Beginning to think that despite his earlier reservations about sharing Wilbur may be slowly coming around to the idea of a multi dog household!!

clairef

Tiny Wilbur is doing great!! Such a no fuss fellow!! Was leaving to go do some shopping last night and as I was pulling out of the drive I noticed a tiny fluffy face in the front Window. . the little man was sitting up there in behind the curtain having a nosey!! He just makes me laugh!! :D

kaydoyle

This little man is in great form, a little meal & play and he is now having a nap – Im having a large vodka :lol: :lol:
    oct pups 570.jpg
    oct pups 571.jpg
    oct pups 569.jpg
    oct pups 568.jpg

clairef

Hi Ber!! I brought Wilbur to my friends house for a BBQ to see how he was with other people, dogs cats etc as I dont have any cats in my house! He was not put out by my friends cat at all! She ignored him . . obviously as she is a cat and he just had a sniff and went about his business! So I would say he is fine with cats! They were all off lead and pottering around the garden and there was no problems! Thanks for the kind words he is indeed a very very special boy. . not that I am biased or anything :D

TobysMum

Will Wilbur be at the Fun Day on Sunday Claire? I’m really looking forward to meeting this little chap in person.

Angela1

Maybe Wilbur The Adventurer could have his own stand at the Fun Day on Sunday … 1 euro a cuddle … There’d be a long queue of people eager to meet this little guy!!

clairef

Yes Wilbur will be there with bells on! We cant wait! He will also be modelling his fancy dress costume with his foster Brother and Sister! The three of them will be all matching so you wont miss us! Really looking forward to showing him off to everyone he is such a pet everyone will love him! :D

clairef

Wilbur had a great morning at the DID day on Sunday! Once all the other doggies started to arrive it all got a bit too crowded for him and he had to retire for a nap!! He has met dogs one on one and been fine but got a bit stressed when the crowds arrived.He loved meeting everyone who was there helping to set up and had cuddles for all!

This little guy is really looking for a nice peacful home where he can relax and enjoy an easy pace of life! He is looking for his forever companion to settle down with and sit at your feet while you read a book or potter around after you in the garden or sit on your lap for his afternoon nap! He is not a demanding lad and will make a super companion for someone who has time to spend with him and a little space for this dotey chap in their heart!

clairef

Well my little furry love ball is still here patiently awaiting his forever family! He has really come into himself and I have to say he is a comic not one day goes by where this little chap doesnt make me laugh! He is such an affectionate boy and just loves to be held and petted and cuddled! He just wants to be near you all the time! He is enjoying his walks out with us and is very funny to watch trying to keep up with the bigger doggies! He runs at full pace and then cries when they get too far ahead so they will stop and come back to him!! Very smart boy! He is getting along much much better with Deelo and can sometimes be found cuddled into him enjoying a nap!
    Little tail.JPG

Indianna

:) Hello Wilbur, how are you getting along? I like your most recent photo, that is a very quick about turn you are performing.

clairef

Hi indianna! Thanks for noticing my fab dance moves!! I do like to practice them in my foster home when I get excited to see my foster family! I am keeping well still awaiting my very own forever family who I can love and adore! I really am such a good little chap and my foster family are always smiling at me and telling me what a good little fella I am! I love cuddles and my favourite is sitting on my cushion at my foster mams feet watching the TV in the evening! I am eating all my dinner now and they are happy about that! I have learned to play with my foster brother and sister now and its great fun I dont know what I was so afraid of before! :D

Indianna

:D Great to hear from you Wilbur. You were just too close to page two for my liking. I am happy that you are eating well, that is very important. You have to keep that gorgeous coat of yours in tip top condition 8-) . You are like a fabulous little teddy bear :lol: . Its nice to have doggie pals isn’t it? Nothing wrong with being a bit selective, you want true friends and they are out there. Its just as important to have a nice family to sit with AND you watch TV. Smart little dog. Don’t tell anyone but I think you are great along with the DID Six and the little GSD girl, she is also gorgeous. Please stay in touch Wilbur, its very good to hear from you. Be good now and take care :D .

Indianna

;) Wilbur, take my hand and together we will trot back to page one. Can’t have you on page two, that is outrageous!!! How are you doing anyway?

Devlin

😉 Wilbur, take my hand and together we will trot back to page one. Can’t have you on page two, that is outrageous!!! How are you doing anyway?[/quote:3q9fb3ug]
    Hi Indianna, I filled in an adoption form for this little man hoping to get a home visit soon and all going well I will be only too delighted to love him forever :) I already have a border collie that is like a big teddybear and I just know he would love Wilbur for a little brother ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.