Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,840 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Jenny

So handsome ;)

Devlin

Just a quick update on Wilbur he is still loving life and he and Seamus are the best of buddies he is like Seamus’s shadow it is a real little brother looking up to the big brother when you watch them :D He is such a treasure and it is hard to believe he is here with us 2 years :D We all love him to bits :) I am putting up a few photo’s taken the other day at the beach as you can see he is still keeping an eye on the waves making sure they don’t get him :roll: :lol: Thanks again to all in DID for the amazing work you do for all the doggies :)
    DSC01229.JPG
    DSC01239.JPG
    DSC01243.JPG

Jenny

Great to get updates on Wilbur and big brother Seamus.

Love the photo of Seamus disappearing beneath the waves while Wilbur stays firmly on dry land :D

Indianna

Seamus what are you doing with your head under the water :o Oh Wilbur, you are very smart keeping your little paws on dry(ish) ground. You look rather worried watching the antics of Seamus and his under-water retrieving trick :)

clairef

Great pics thanks Linda!! Haha he’s afraid to mess up his hair … Seamus not too concerned on that front ;) Seamus is a great big brother and fantastic role model for Wilbur! Can’t believe it’s been 2 years!! It’s amazing to see how happy he is! He is one special little doggie and really has landed on his lucky little paws – thank you xx

I had the pleasure of meeting this little bundle of cuteness yesterday, (Hi Linda!) what an absolute dream of a dog. Linda you never told me he was so close to being put to sleep. As I said to you this evening, he is worth a million euro. And I have never witnessed a dog having so so much love for his mammy. Adorable!

Devlin

Thanks Laura :D he is a very special little man and the love he gives back is just so heart warming we love him to bits :) It was great to meet you Wilbur says hello :roll: :) xx

Devlin

Wishing everyone in DID a Happy New Year. Here are a few photos of Wilbur and his big brother, they really love their walks in the woods. Poor Wilbur is absolutely exhausted when they come home, keeping up with Seamus and running up and down the hills. Bless his little legs, he really is fast for the size of him :lol: :D
    DSC01377.JPG
    DSC01442.JPG
    DSC01375.JPG

Indianna

:D Lovely images, a great happy ending for Wilbur 8-)

Jenny

Always good to hear how Wilbur and Seamus are doing. Great photos. ;)

Mutley

I second that! Always great to hear updates on Wilbur…he holds a soft spot for a lot of board followers! ;)

Devlin

Hi All, I thought it was time I updated you on how Wilbur is doing. He is still amazing us every day with his antics. He loves jumping up for a cuddle and watching some tv. I gave up trying to get him and Seamus to chase a ball because they would stand with great excitement waiting for me to throw it and then look at me as if to say you can get it :lol: I had my grandson out with me last week in the snow and they were having great fun with him throwing snow balls :roll: :D so I went out the other day and stocked up on tennis balls again and brought my grandson out with me again and of course they had me in fits of laughter watching them :lol: they were in great competition to get back to him first even when Seamus gave up Wilbur was racing with Ryan to get to the ball first :lol: :D they must have played for about an hour I thought of Claire when all this was going on she would have loved to see him :D We have been able to get back down the river the last few days Wilbur is so funny he walks in has a little dip puts his nose under the water and gives a little wriggle and then he just walks out as if he was after swimming the width of it :lol: Seamus is still collecting the stones from the bottom :lol:
    DSC01454.JPG
    DSC01483.JPG
    DSC01489.JPG

Jenny

Always great to get an update on Wilbur and Seamus – great photos :D

Indianna

Gorgeous as ever 8-) 8-)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well done Seamus one thing sure is you will never be unemployed clearing up that river bed :)
    Wilbur that is one serious haircut you must be feeling a lot lighter, I hope it doesn’t get any colder ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.