Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wilbur – Corgi x Pomeranian *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,840 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Curly

Wilbur is approx. 2 years old.
    Unfortunately, Wilbur has run out of time and is now on a ‘Put to Sleep’ list.
    He urgently needs a foster home.

If you can help please contact Kathy.

Thanks! :)
    Peter.jpg

clairef

This little man will be wormed, vaccinated, microchipped & neutered before being rehomed. Going to get him today he is just such a handsome boy cant wait to meet him and bring him home! Poor pet its onwards and upwards for this fab chappie from now! :D

LuvMyFurKids

Well if any of the dogs we saved today should be in the movies it definately Wibur……or they should make him a cartoon character….he was very nervous of all the noise and then being in a crate and the journey too…..but thats all behind him now and his little legs get to run free now forever….what a happy hound you can be now little man!

clairef

Well have this man home and safe. He was very matted and couldnt go to the toilet properly so gave him a bath and trimmed away some of the matts around the offending area and he bounced around like a new man!!He is tiny and just beautiful so far all business has been done in the garden no marking in the house at all. He has been following me round the house and as soon as I turn to look at him he runs out into the garden and just sticks his head in the door! Dont think he quite knows what to make of my 2 guys yet but to be fair he is about the size of one of their ears! He has settled in his crate in the sitting room now and we all going to watch a movie!

Sweet dreams tiny Wilbur tomorrow brings a brighter day and a new start for you!
    Wilbur has shed his excess baggage.JPG
    Checking his accomodations for his stay at hotel lovemutts.JPG
    all washed and fed.JPG

clairef

Well little Wilbur slept soundly all night not one peep out of him! He was happy to see me this morning and bounced around he is just so funny to watch!! Him and Deelo have spent morning playing who can pee higher around the garden!! Little Oki Sky feels bit left out! He is defo a little man!! Still a bit wary of Deelo but think its just a man thing! Wilbur will make the ultimate companion dog all he wants to do is sit besde you and be rubbed and loves being brushed and pampered!

clairef

Another good night for Wilbur!! This guy is just great so affectionate just wants to sit near you!! Got my first kisses today so think we firm friends now! Still no accidents in the house so its looking like he is house trained!! He just lying at my feet now looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes! We all went out for a walk last night and he is super on the lead just sews himself to your leg and potters along he kind of looks like he is gliding!! This guy will love being brushed everyday so he will always look his best and his fur wont get tangled!

Think he is a corgi X Jrt possibly some pom in there somewhere as he is way too small to be a gsd x and he has this fab long haired little tail that sticks up like a high pony tail!!

clairef

Wilbur slept soundly again all night!! he cried a small bit when he first went to bed but soon settled and not a sound from him then! He is really settling in nicely and he really is not a demanding boy at all! Wilbur would love a nice quiet home with no children as he is a tiny lad who loves a bit of peace and quiet!

Wilbur ate his first treat today!! Think he is learning from my 2 to get while the going is good in this house haha he sat in line at took the treat from my hand!!
    Look at his pretty tail!!.JPG
    Wilbur eats his first treat!!.JPG

Indianna

:D What a smart little dog and how HORRIFYING that he was close to losing his life! He is lovely and now under the care of the fantastic DID team. You will get your very own home soon Wilbur and stay under the watchful eye of DID, you lucky, lucky little dog and so handsome too.

clairef

I must say having Wilbur around is so flattering and good for the ego he just loves to love!! Sometimes my 2 make me feel like a food dispenser but Wilbur truly enjoys just spending time with you he just sits quietly and looks adoringly at you with those beautiful brown eyes!! I brought him to visit my mam this evening and he has also worked his charms on her!! He really will be such a super companion for someone who will enjoy him and his softer than soft mane of fur! Am confident to say he is 100% house trained as there have been zero accidents in the house! He loves his peace and quiet and is not an excitable chap at all much prefers to just relax and enjoy his home comforts!!

clairef

Wilbur ate his first full meal this morning!! His appetite has not been great and he was only eating about half his food everyday but this morning he gave me a little wag of that super tail and demolished the whole lot and looked up as if to say ‘look all gone!!’. . . .I actually laughed and cried at the same time!!!! He just having his post breakfat nap now at my feet . . .where else!! Then its out for our morning stroll!! This guy is just a great little man love waking him up in the morning and seeing him dancing on his hind legs looking for his morning cuddles!! He just wiggles his way into your heart and you cant help but love him!!

clairef

Whole family went out for a Sunday romp in the Wicklow wilds!! Wilbur had a blast!! He never moved from my side so didnt get to practice recall!! Every time I looked down there he was!! Spent last half hour picking sticky things out of his coat but was so very worth it to see the wee man out enjoying himself!! brought the camera have to laugh at the pick of Wilbur and Deelo so funny thats pretty much what I see coming towards me everytime I call!! Little man has really settled in nicely and hand on heart will make some lucky person so happy he is loyal, loving, affectionate and fun!!
    action shot.JPG
    Group shot.JPG
    Stunner.JPG

Indianna

:) Great images of Wilbur and his mates. He is having a blast isn’t he? Sweet little dog, so happy, so handsome, I am very happy for him. :D :D

clairef

Oki Sky was ahead of them both she too fast for them!! She is such a funny thing am still laughing at her pulling a mooner in the group shot!! Wilbur really had a ball love seeing them happy and sniffing and bouncing around!! :D Did manage to get a cuddle in there too though!!
    Quick cuddle.JPG

Indianna

:) Oh Wilbur, what lovely images. You look pretty comfortable sitting on that person’s knee and I rather think she is very fond of you.

clairef

Haha thanks Indianna!! You cant help but love this little lad!! He doesnt ask for much just a quiet place to rest his little legs and a kind hand to rub his head! He is a gem and will make a fantastic companion for someone who is looking for the perfect fireside doggie!! I cant help but smile when this little man nuzzels my hand for some cuddles!! He is great in the house and has not touched one single thing that is not his!! He loves to be brushed and will sit happily forever while I part his hair this way and that! He is a gent on the lead and feels like I am walking a feather!! No pulling just trots along with his little pouffy tail held high!! I just know that there is someone out there with a little space in their heart who needs a Wilbur to fill it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.