Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

• This topic has 7,010 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little angel is being adopted by her fantastic foster family :D This has made me so happy on a dreary Monday :D

Trinity

Delighted for you Jessie :)

dogsrule

Super news for Jessie. Congratulations!

ange

Wahoo what great news Jean and Hannah, Kathy text me yesterday to tell me and I couldn’t wait to log in and say how happy I am for Jessie and no more upset for her having to move again. Wishing ye all every happiness and joys with each other for the coming years 
    Andrea 

Jean

Thanks everybody! :D :P

Jean

Hi everyone, Just updating about Jessie in her forever home!
    She is getting on great and is great pals with Lola. They sit on the couch together and sleep together. Great company!
    She isn’t as able to keep up with Lola on the walks but she gets on grand.

She has loads of hair now and we’re are going to cut her clipped soon! People find her hair funny and says she looks like a punk or that she has been electrocuted haha.

She loves her sleep and always goes into the deepest sleeps and gets a fright when woken!

-Hannah and Jean
    292064_10150815001015506_896150505_20743756_1492119644_n (1).jpg
    IMAG1753.jpg
    IMAG1798.jpg

kaydoyle

Ahh..thanks for the photos..she looks great…well done ;)

Jean

I just found this photo of when we first got her. I can’t believe how far she has come on. I never remember her being that skinny!
    tumblr_ln9esmrDSG1qdnhemo1_500.jpg

kaydoyle

Wow…what a difference…..well done ;)

ange

i definitely remember her been that skinny. r u going to the howl-a-ween on the 30th ?would love to see her :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

The photo of the two of them on their backs rolling about is fantastic,
    really funny.
    She is looking well and improving all the time.
    I am sure she can’t believe her luck these days.

Jean

Sorry Ange, only saw your post there. Never made it out to Howl a ween!
    Jessie is doing well as always! She got her first haircut on Tuesday and she looks great. She looks like a real westie now :D
    IMAG2072.jpg
    IMAG2081.jpg

ange

ah it was no prob jean, it was cancelled anyway due to the weather. WOW she looks gorgeous she looks completely different what a cutie. :lol: Very happy seen her looking soooo well. She is a credit to DID and you and urs Jean :D

Jean

Here’s just a quick update on how Jessie is doing with a few recent photos! As you can see she all hair now! I have to brush it everyday to make sure it doesn’t get knotty. But she is still bald on her chest and belly. As you can see she has a range of t shirts to keep her warm when out on walks. She is the centre of attention when she wears them! :D

Her and Lola are best of friends. She always has one eye on Lola and goes wherever Lola goes. Lola even lets her…(nearly).. cuddle up beside her which is a big deal for Lola!

Other than that she is still talking away all the time. Lola has turned her into a professional barker and now the two of them sit at the window waiting for people to walk by. But most of the time Jessie doesn’t know what she is just barking. She is only barking because Lola is.
    IMAG2665.jpg
    IMAG2610.jpg
    AjrIzp8CIAAJPAR.jpg

Jean

Some more pictures.

-Hannah
    IMAG2165.jpg
    IMAG2333.jpg
    IMAG2134.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.