Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Jessie – 4 yr old West Highland terrier -HOMED

• This topic has 7,010 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Wow…she looks fantastic…well done Jean :D

NiamhandSean

Met Jessie up Killiney Hill lastnight and she has come on brill, well done Jean. Her coat is growing back on top and she is so funny, came over to my two with little attitude :lol: Barked then all was good.

nicki1220

Wow. She a beautiful little girl. I have a Westie and Scotty mix and can’t understand how anyone can be so cruel. The Westie is a fantastic breed, I love them… their spirit is what makes them great and by the looks of her shes so gentle. Would be very interested in adopting her.

My Westie is male, 3yr old and Scottie mix is 7 months (a DiD dog which I adopted back in February)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great news about one of my babies.
    Any chance of a photo just to see what she looks like now all grown up ;) We would love to see her little chubby baby as she was then.

Jean

Some pictures as requested!
    DSC_4456.JPG

Jean

Some photos as requested!
    DSC_4456.JPG
    DSC_4444.JPG

ange

Oh wow she looks amazinhuge thumbs up for all d time u hav spent with her. And she looks so happy and loved 

Indianna

:o Goodness me, what a difference in her coat, if she was clipped you would hardly know 8-) . Will the area between her front legs come back :? ? Even if it doesn’t, she is so much happier, or should I say happy :D . She looked pretty well down and out when she landed with DID so its lovely to see Jessie looking bright and cheerful as any Westie should. Foster family must be thrilled to see such a difference in their little foster dog.

Jean

The area should grow back but it will take some time! She has special food to add to her meals to help with her skin and we are to get her some bio oil! We give her a bit of fish and going to get her some evening primrose oil, recommended by the vet! Oteher than that she is the happiest and sweetest little dog!
    We are minding a few dogs at the moment for our friends and she just loves all of them. We have also noticed that she loves children. She starts smiling and wagging her tail when she sees them and makes her way over to say hi!
    216990_10150268884742973_517762972_7325733_6119456_n.jpg

NiamhandSean

Met the gorgeous little Jessie and her 5 playmates :lol: yesterday and she is looking fab. Everytime I see her I see a huge improvement in her coat, she looks great and is such a happy little dog.

RaeMcBride

She is just adorable. And her little face is breaking my heart! It’s so great to see her doing so well. Is she still is foster care? I would be very interested!

Thanks! :P

ange

How is my little babe jessie doin ?? 

Jean

Hey Ange,

She is doing great! Her skin had a bit of a flare up but she is back on some anti-biotics and steroids for it.
    We have decided to adopt Jessie :D . There is no way we could see her go. She has been through so much and is so happy settled here with us and her new sister Lola! We called Kathy this morning with the news! :D :D
    -Hannah and Jean.
    j.jpg

Indianna

:D Well, that bit of news has made my Monday. Happy days for you Jessie and I love your most recent photograph :D . We should all have a bit of good news every day ;)

ColganFamily

Wonderful news, Jessie. :D :D It is amazing when you go through so much with them how hard it is to see them go. Well done to all concerned. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.