Update on Elsa…(Mitzie)

Update on Elsa…(Mitzie)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Update on Elsa…(Mitzie)

• This topic has 616 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is in gone into foster with Sandra, who will update soon ;)
    Picture 224.jpg

sandracul

Mitzee is soo cute my 17 year old daughter loves her and is spoiling her rotten :D . I brought her up to Maxie zoo to get her weighed and everyone was admiring her wouldn’t blame them she is such a cutie ;) . She is a typical puppy loves to play with the other dogs , size doesn’t bother her , she is coming along better with the toilet training :oops: , has no problem going into the crate at night and sleeps all night not a peep out of her .
    Mitzi.JPG

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

What a cute photo all snuggled up.
    Just as a matter of interest what weight was she?
    She looks like she may have some Border Terrier in her.
    No matter what she is she is still pretty. :)

sandracul

Hi she was 3.3kg :D . I thought she would be more as she is CHUNKY . Everyone who has met her so far have falling in love with her who could blame them cute cute cute ,,, I would love to know what type of terrier she is ;) .
    mitzee.JPG

sandracul

Mitzee is doing really great , loves lots of attention and being on your lap ;) that’s why i call her the princess ,, in the photo she has found a new chair that she LOVES to sit and sleep on , we call it her throne !! She is a great little girl who is still a puppy finding her own personality :lol: :lol: .
    SAM_3569.JPG
    SAM_3551.JPG

sandracul

Well Marcel went yesterday and mitzee seemed a bit lost but she had Effy to look after her :D , she is still the little princess around her and she loves the attention she gets ;) . She would make a great pet for someone who would be there to look after all her princess needs ,,, . She is very sweet and cute girl but very much independent too :lol: .
    mitzee on the school bag,.JPG

dogdude

gorgeous, love her…from her little face right to her little tail, too cute :D

sandracul

I love this weather :D , the dogs stay outside and no muck anywhere aw . Mitzee is such a great girl she loves coming into the sitting room and snuggling in beside me and Effy :P . cant wait till she has her second VAX to bring her out walking ,, training is good but sometimes she can be lazy :oops: . She is just so cute and adorable 8-) 8-) .
    mitzee playing tug of war with alanna.JPG

animalhelper

Little Mitzee had her 2nd vax today and she let us know how unhappy she was about it :lol: She is absolutely GORGEOUS, so small but her character makes up for it! :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

She is most definite Border Terrier X.
    I fostered one years ago and she was so similar looking.
    Down to the wirey little jib.
    Also attitude is a give away ;)

sandracul

Well the little princess found her forever family :D , and she met her new big brother also a DID dog; Ollie (calum) adopted in march 2010 and got along great, I wish Mary and her family all the best i to my little princess too…

laineyj

Hi Sandra,

Just a quick line to let you know that the little princess is settling in very well.
    Already herself & Ollie have become best pals, & have not stopped playing together since she arrived.

We think she looks like a little lion cub, so we have named her "Elsa" from the move "Born Free".

Thanks a million for your kindness & giving Elsa such a good start in life.

We’ve taken some photo’s & will post soon. :D

Mary
    mitzeee.jpg

sandracul

I’m delighted she is having so much fun with her new big bro , the photo is so cute , ;) love the name it really suits her , Sarah always called her BEAR , but Elsa is a lovely name. Poor Leanne was heart broken when she went but i know she will be happy to see the update !

laineyj

Just a few more photo’s of Elsa & her big bro Ollie.
    2011-05-01 16.28.03.jpg
    2011-05-01 16.28.09.jpg
    2011-05-01 16.28.51.jpg

laineyj

Hi there everybody in D.I.D,

Just a little update on our gorgeous babies Ollie & Elsa…(Callum & Mitzie).

They are the best of friends & have been since the first day they met.
    Elsa has settled in to our family so well & she’s such a joy to have around.
    We are gearing ourselves up for Elsa’s little trip to the vet next Wednesday for her girlie opp….fingers crossed she gets on ok.

Here’s a pic of the best buds chillin :D
    Ollie & Elsa June 2011.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.