Tully – Collie x – 12yrs plus

Tully – Collie x – 12yrs plus

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Tully – Collie x – 12yrs plus

• This topic has 2,857 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Vicki

Sue, so delighted to see that Tully/Gem is settling in well, he looks great with all them matts gone, bet he feels a million times better. Haven’t been able to get him out of my mind since collecting him from the pound so am now thrilled with the update.
    Hats off to you Sue for saving a life and giving Gem the love he deserves.

Look forward to heading more about this boy ;)

kaydoyle

Thought you might like to see Gem the old matted mess that came to me on 1st November…doesn’t he look super? I love him to bits all the best, Sue..
    PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG

lainey

Ahhh – wouldn’t that photo of Gem just warm the cockles of your heart!!! He is obviously much loved – what a turnaround for this gorgeous boy. Thank you Sue xxxx

Indianna

"Doesn’t he look super"? No! He also looks the picture of fabulousness, great, fantastic, VERY handsome, brilliant, gorgeous, super, super, SUPER Duper and extremely well turned out 8-) Great people who have brought this great dog back to what he should be – A REAL GEM ;)

LuvMyFurKids

I honestly scrolled back up to the top of the page to make sure it was actually you …..and IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should look up "Gem" in the dictionary …..ah don’t bother here it is….a precious especially when cut and polished or an outstanding person or thing. And there is a picture of you beside it ….truly remarkable what TLC does for a damaged soul to be repaired to such a magnificent dog

PatC

Typing through tears of joy here :D :D :D

Well Gem you look amazing!! what a wonderful coat you have, beautiful colours. You look so happy and healthy. Well done to your Mammy Sue, it must be great to feel so much love.

Fantastic happy ending. :D :D

yoddy

Wow – what a beauty you are! :P To think someone gave up on you. :evil:
    Your family must be so proud of what their love has done. Many happy years together.

df77

Hello,

I cant believe the difference in this doggy… Gem is the perfect name x

d x

kaydoyle

Gem is delighted with his new sister Judi :D

LuvMyFurKids

Another lucky dog gets the Gemstyle treatment…..yay….

clairef

Hoping you are helping your new DID sister to settle in :D

kaydoyle

This poor old boy has been unwell over the last few days so his family had to let him go to Rainbow Bridge today :(

We cant thank them enough for showing him so much love and kindness in his last few months…

Indianna

A very sad posting :(

Jenny

So sad for this beautiful boy and his wonderful family.

yoddy

Such sad news. RIP Gem/Tully. Thankfully DID and his foster family showed him love and care and happiness in his last few months, so I hope you are proud of what you gave Gem and try not to be too upset. Those last few months could have been the best of his life.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.