Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Tilly – 8mt old Lucher X**HOMED**

• This topic has 2,242 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Tilly is a lovely dog with a very good, sweet temperament. She gets on great with other dogs and even cats and she is very affectionate.
    She is very good on the lead and listens to her commands.

She would do very well in a home with other dogs as she loves to play.

Tilly has been wormed,vaccinated,microchipped and spayed.
    tilly2.jpg
    tilly.jpg

lora2509

adorable :)
    fingers x’d tilly is homed soon :)

anna

just wondering how tilly is?

tara

Hi Anna,
    Tilly has been a "conehead" since she was spayed so thats why there are no photos!!!
    But she cone free as of today and ready for her photoshoot :lol:
    Her pictures will follow shortly……

Tilly is a very sweet natured girl. She is fantastic with other dogs and cats and is fully house trained and is great on the lead. She would be a great addition to any family.

sandracul

Had the pleasure of meeting this great girl again,, she is such a happy girl and had a great time playing with the dogs here not a bother to her :D . Took a few photos while she was here ;) .
    SAM_5455.JPG
    SAM_5465.JPG

tara

From Tillys foster mam Fiona:

Tilly is a fabulous playful girl who loves her cuddles.
    She is great in the house and car too. She walks perfectly on the lead and enjoys her walks but is then happy to come in a relax and snuggle in for the night.
    Tilly is fantastic with other dogs, she is best friends with our dog Willow and she has even won the heart of our very fussy akita Spike :lol: :lol:
    She is great with cats too as we have 4 here.
    Tilly would be a great addition to any family who could offer her a loving home.
    Tilly 1.jpg
    Tilly having a rest pic 3.jpg
    Tilly making friends pic with Willow.jpg
    Tilly snoozing.jpg
    Tilly is so pretty.jpg

tara

I got to meet the beautiful Tilly yesterday when my mam was minding her for my nephew who fosters her.

She really is a sweet girl,smaller than you would expect and so sweet and quiet you would not notice she is there until she gently comes up for a pet.
    She got on great with my mams very fussy terrier Abbie. They were best buddies very quickly with Abbie trying to get Tilly up to mischief ;-)
    We had a fullhouse with kids as young as 3 and up to 14 running around the house and Tilly was great with them,totally unfazed.

It was great to see just how pretty and gentle she is in person,and everyone enjoyed her stay with her nanny :-)
    .facebook_690889605.jpg

Indianna

:oops: Sorry everyone but here is my most asked question :oops: How big is Tilly? She looks huge in some images and medium size in others. At a guess, 16-18 inches to the shoulder? :?

sandracul

Well sleep over in my house again last night ( 4 doggies ) and once again she was great :D , she made a new best friend "Baylee" they got on so well everywhere Tilly went Baylee was there. She is such a gentle girl and i had her up in the Phoenix park today she loved it ;) . The picture below is so cute but didn’t catch it but Baylee was actually sitting on top of her asleep :lol: .
    SAM_5487.JPG

tara

😳 Sorry everyone but here is my most asked question :oops: How big is Tilly? She looks huge in some images and medium size in others. At a guess, 16-18 inches to the shoulder? :?[/quote:3bbjgv5y]

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Indianna :oops:
    You were almost right,Tilly is in fact 22inches from foot to shoulder.

Indianna

Thanks for the answer Tara, I know you have all been busy with the family day. I originally thought Tilly was Greyhound size then saw the image of her lying beside the dog eating and that confused me (not difficult :? ). Still rubbish at working out sizes. She seems to be a really sweet dog so what more could you ask for :D

sandracul

Hi the dog eating out of the bowl is an Akita ( spike ) hes big and any dog would look small compared to him ,,, :D . Sorry spike but you do have a BIG head its not your fault you were born that way xxx .

siobhan

I collected this little girl this morning to bring her to her new family. She has been adopted along with Foxy. She is a beautiful dog. A real gentle lady. No problems settling in and both dogs have the pleasure of having 6 feline siblings. Happy days ahead for all. Looking forward to the updates and photos.

tara

She is definitely heading to to a fantastic family!!
    I am so happy for both dogs, they really deserve their happy endings.
    Thanks to the the fantastic foster families for doing such a great jobs with these two.

I cant wait for the updates and pictures :D :D

Brenda

Hello everyone,my name is Miss Tilly & my brother Mr Foxy is telling our story. :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.