Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Taz – ref 277 – Terrier X – 7yrs – HOMED

• This topic has 1,542 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Wow ……great news for everyone ….congratulations

Indianna

:D Well done Taz and family – great choice all round. I hate that image of you standing on your hind legs trying to reach up to the person you are with, makes me shudder :( – but I don’t have to look at it any more ;) . Enjoy every second of your life Taz 8-) .

Jenny

This is great news – have a wonderful life little Taz ;)

carg

Great news, a match made in heaven. :D

Marybh

Congrats Taz :D

fredisbest

So happy for you all. She sounds like a really wonderful little dog and it’s great to know she’ll never be given up again.

marlough

Hi from Taz and Mary!
    Overdue update i know..Taz has been too busy in her new life!I couldn’t let this wonderful, happy go lucky,patient,gentle,loyal,playful and soo interesting and curious "friend"pass me by so i decided to adopt her if she doesn’t mind!Nobody asked her but i have a very strong feeling she chose me!If so i hope i don’t disappoint her!Thanks very much to Caroline for bringing myself and Taz to the vet this evening.Caroline is "the best"and Taz loves her.It was Caroline who collected Taz from the Pound and brought her to me after spending some "special"time together.So thanks again Caroline for everything and big thanks to Kathy for everything you do and have done and always being at the end of the phone!hugs and paws and kisses from Taz and me..Here are some photos..x
    Photo1153 (1).jpg

marlough

Hi from Taz :D
    Myself and Mary(my new mother from this evening!)tried to upload and give an update earlier but i think it failed!so here’s another one and if you have to read it twice(be patient!).Here’s the thing!I’m having an absolute ball here..eating, sleeping,walking, attention(unlimited),meeting all my new cousins(boy are they a handful,they even expect me to like Rigsby(the cat)but hey if that makes Mary happy then i’m all for it!But please,just once can i chase her?I love to see that tail fly high!I had a fantastic week/end with my new best friend Lukas(see the pics)and can you believe it he loved me the "Pound Dog"..I’m not going anywhere as you can see from the pics.. take care all out there!!Bark soon but i have to go and get brushed!Ps.I love Caroline..Met her again today..She took me out of that awful place and brought me to Mary..Thanks Caroline!Thanks Kathy.. :D

kaydoyle

Great happy ending…thank you ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.