Summer JRT X

Summer JRT X

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Summer JRT X

• This topic has 1,041 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sezzie22

Summer is a beautiful, small friendly and chilled out little JRT X who was ‘rescued’ when a little intervention was made at the vets in Clare before she ended up an injured dog in the pound. :( They were really good to her there and were delighted she was being given a chance as she is such a sweet girlie and they checked her out, cleaned her cuts and gave her all the anti biotics she needs to get her leg better….FOR FREE!! :D
    (Gotta give them a plug!!- they were so good to her!)

It seems someone didn’t want summer anymore and felt it best to throw her out of a car…. :evil:
    Amazingly- no broken bones just a few cuts and grazes which she is now getting sorted and on anti biotics to make sure she doesn’t get an infection in the little cut on her leg!

Outside of ALL of this – Summer is a complete SWEETHEART….she really really is a complete lap dog and loves when you pick her up and plonk her on your lap- she is a very happy girl and just snoozes happily- same in the car(amazingly)- curls up on the passenger seat on her blanket and sleeps quietly!
    Summer is now in fostercare and is great with cats, dogs, people and everyone she meets!Summer is house trained and we haven’t heard her bark yet!
    She has been wormed, flead and will be spayed and vaccinated very shortly before being rehomed. Summer would love to find her forever home soon where she can be pampered lots- because she so deserves it after all she has been through!!!
    It amazes me how much she loves everyone even after what happened but thats dogs for you isn’t it?? Ever Loyal and trusting.

sezzie22

Some updated pics of the lovely Summer-She is a great girl- the easiest addition to any home-no scratching- no whining, she is such a chilled little lady :D

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm30 … x00062.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm30 … x00042.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm30 … x00082.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm30 … x00102.jpg

Hope that works!!!
    Not so sure how to upload pics on this new forum!!!
    This girl is just fantastic and I really hope she gets a 6 star home!!! She is such an easy addition to the house- loves her comfort and even when the others a barking she just looks around- as if to say ‘Guys….what is ALL the fuss about??!!!’

brackens

I want her! I’m serious. I want to give her a forever home to spoil her and plonk her on my lap! Please email me! :) (Email: allison.saul@gmail.com) She would be spoiled ROTTEN. I can’t believe anyone would do that to an animal, especially such a cutie pie as Summer!

Summer is such a pretty girl! She is just gorgeous!

Anonymous
    Inactive

you need to go to the forms section and apply for an adoption and specify that she is the dog you want to adopt and send it on to admin. She seems like a lovely little doggie, best of luck!

brackens

Sent off an email, thanks very much! Sorry I just got so excited. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully it all works out for you!

ladles

So impressed to see lovely Summer and lovely ginger cat sitting on a lap together. Good luck with the adoption.

brackens

I emailed about Summer ages ago and never heard a response… I assume since she is still here she is still available… any updates on her? Where is she being fostered? Would love to meet her… :)

Anonymous

Summer is reserved and should be going to her new home this week or next week :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.