Sophie – Rottie

Sophie – Rottie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Sophie – Rottie

• This topic has 2,498 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    hpsheba

New pics of Sophie

ievaj

i like the top one- is she plugged in to charge or just listening to tunes on ipod? ha ha :)

carmel

:lol:

Madfilly

hey everyone
    sophie is really settled in her new home now and is getting spoiled rotten. she looks forward to her walks every evening… but aslong as a big scary lorry doesnt drive past were ok! :lol:
    she has really filled out now as is in great shape, and her coat is gleaming. shes a different dog altogether and has come on leaps and bounds. she even has a new bed but unfortunaly has to share it with the cat from time to time. :D
    shes even made great friends with my nans dog who comes up to play every week and she cant take her eyes off him wen he does, as hes such a little rocket.
    i hope to get a few more pictures of her but shes never still enough to get one…. unles shes asleep in her bed or infront of the fire. haha
    and i’ll update asap with pictures. xxx :)

Madfilly

helping out in the garden

having fun running around

playing with her ball

fayres

Brilliant photos :) Love the sweeping brush one – must try that with our 2 here ;) Is Sophie good with the hoover too? :lol: You could rent her out :lol:

Madfilly

haha yea she help round the house too… mainly riping up the sponges tho. tho she is petrified of the hoover for some reason so we keep her away from it. i have a video too with general pics and thanking everyone at DID…

heres the link everyone:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scpX9MLXA4

ievaj

Fabulous! tears of joy for both of you!

ievaj

Ah, she looks great and she is so happy!!
    Thrilled for her and you. She’s a great example of the breed.
    Her and her tiny waggy tail!!
    We miss her still (Big Arnie especially)

Scott

Madfilly

hey everyone.
    hope you all liked the video of sophie in her new home, shes settled in even more now and seems to get better and better each day.
    she is still as playful as ever and when i come home from college in the evenings she tears around the house, tail wagging like mad, as if to tell mum and dad that im home. shes soo funny!
    she is definatly a great example to the breed and is such a gentle creature, though she is doing quite well at being a bit of a guard dog in the house now at night too. but i think she has to be the only guard dog to bark and wag the tail at the same time! :lol:
    sophie sends on a big hug and a lick and a waggly tail to everyone (arnie too)
    maybe they could meet for a playdate sometime?
    x x x

Madfilly

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry that the last update on sophie will be as from today as she sadly passed from us yesterday after a very short, sudden illness. Sophie was with us for 4 amazing years and brought our family so much joy an happiness. Our hearts aswell as our home will be so empty without her and she will be sadly missed. I want to thank each and everyone who brought us together with Sophie and may she live on in all our hearts. She will be sadly missed by me and all of my family. Thankyou DID for bringing Sophie to me an into our lives.
    Lots of love and may she now rest peacefully.
    katie
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

So sorry to hear that :(

Jenny

Sad news :(

ColganFamily

I am really sorry for your loss but the pictures of her say so much about how happy and loved she was with you. :D :D Be comforted by knowing that you gave her so many good years. Mind yourselves – it will get easier, I promise. :D

LuvMyFurKids

So sorry for your huge loss at this heartbreaking time that only other dog lovers understand …..from all her photos she just beamed with happiness….all our dogs that have gone before us stay in our hearts till we meet them again…

Hopefully some day you can give another dog that needs rescuing the love and fab life your gave your deserving girl…

Run free at Rainbows bridge Sophie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.