Sophie – Rottie

Sophie – Rottie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Sophie – Rottie

• This topic has 2,498 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Curly

Sophie is a two year old Rottie who unfortunately due to no fault of her own is looking for her forever home. She is brilliant with all other dogs and is good with children. She knows all basic commands and is fully housetrained. She has been spayed, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped. She is a small Rottie and would be classed as a medium sized dog (approx knee height).

ievaj

Sophie is a very playful 2yr old. she’s constantly bringing us toys that other dogs have long lost in the garden, she thinks its a treasure she found! She has changed a lot since we fostered her the last time- much more confident, more comfortable in her own skin. Still loves to roll over on her back for a tummy rub. I think the world looks much better upside down for her :)

http://ijphotos.blogspot.com/

tigger

She is just gorgous! There was a lovely video on utube of her called Sophie’s holiday :D

Madfilly

hey.
    is sophie still looking for her forever home as i would love to offer it to her. ive had a home check done and everything so thats already out of the way. :D thanks x

ievaj

Hi,

Yes Sophie is looking for her forever home. If you can contact Sarah, her details are on the contact page under "Adopt a dog" to arrange it.

Sophie is really a great girl, very much still a puppy, very playfull, but also very very gentle taking food and treats. And doesn’t have an ounce of aggression in her. If we only had the space we’d keep her, and it will be sad to see her go. She’ll make someone a really good companion. :)

ievaj

here’s the link to new video on youtube of Sophie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsnJ3sYMcY

ievaj

Great news, Sophie is going to her Forever Home this weekend!
    :D

Justme

Great news, Sophie is going to her Forever Home this weekend!
    :D[/quote:3ril48w1]

she is so adorable ;) this makes me sad…i was looking for a dog as she… anyway i hope she will get best ever Forever home ;) good luck .

Madfilly

sophie is doing great in her new home…. shes so attached to me already. shes such a little dote and i was lucky to get her. i will update with photos as soon as i can.

:D:D:D

Great news for Sophie at last !!! Thank you for adopting Sophie-I hope you will all be very happy. :D

Madfilly

hey everyone sorry its taken me so long to update on sophie but we’ve been quite busy, shes settling in great and loves all the attention and playing in the garden at any time of the day :D . she loves the car now and knows were always going somewhere fun. shes even become friends with the cat too. :D :lol: :D i want to add pictures bu not sure how to do it? can anyone tell me and i’ll put them up straight away… thanks :D

Anonymous

email them to pups@dogsindistress.org and I will stick them up asap

animalhelper

ievaj

awhh! the little curious head on her! glad to hear she’s doing well! give her a hug from us and Arnie especially! :D

Madfilly

hey. yea i will do. we should meet up sometime so you can see her again…and im sure she would probably love to see arnie again too. i have also sent in more pictures so they should be up shortly.
    :D :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.