Rua – Male Terrier x puppy

Rua – Male Terrier x puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Rua – Male Terrier x puppy

• This topic has 1,549 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

This baby is approx 3-4 months old and is in the pound.

If you can foster him please contact Gwen or Kathy via text. Thanks!

hazie

I could offer this little guy a foster home??

martinac

can pick up from pound if needed this pm if foster available..

kaydoyle

This little man is in foster ;)

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

This cute little thing is with us at the moment. I’ll post pictures and updates as soon as possible!

Update on character will follow later on :)
    For the moment enjoy this little cute dog ;)

Rua (or Red Eric) is a sweet little thing. I think he was living with somebody or a family as he has some basic training. If you let him out in the garden he’ll do his business there and everytime you present him with his bowl of food, he’ll sit and wait until you put it down. He was quite nervous at the start but he’s getting used to everything and he’s getting better. He really is a sweet heart and he needs to build up his trust again.
    He’s now sleeping with his face on top of my lap and he’s so cute!!!

Yesterday Rua had a bath and he was very quite. He didn’t bark or tried to get out…actually he tried only twice to get out but he wasn’t too bothered to be in the bathtub!
    I have to say that in the car he is SUPER good, he doesn’t bark or almost even breath….He just sits in the car and look around.
    He doesn’t bark in the house and only the first 2 days he whined when he was left in the kitchen to sleep. The 3rd day, I was waiting for some noise or something but nothing…..
    I have to say, I’ve been very lucky with this puppy….I can say he is a mature puppy!!!! ;)

I HAD TO post these pictures!!!!!

niamhicles

adorable pictures !!! reminds me of a dog had and had to leave with my ex when we broke up :( …. cute cute dog !!!! lucky family :D

It must have been awful for you to leave that dog….I would have felt awful too.
    Yeah….I feel lucky at the moment to have him but the bonding process has already started and it’s going to be horrible to let him go….. :cry:

kaydoyle

Urgent foster needed as his current fosterer has to go away unexpectedly. If you can help please text Gwen on 085 8158201 or call Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

kaydoyle

This baby is sorted thanks to Kimmy ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.