Rina jrt x Homed

Rina jrt x Homed

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Rina jrt x Homed

• This topic has 1,232 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl needs urgent foster. Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)
    jack5.jpg
    jacker.jpg
    jack3.jpg

lora2509

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped, have at least her 1st vaccination and be neutered before going to her new home.

lora2509

this poor little pet just wants someone to love her and doesnt understand why her owners didnt want her :(
    Shes just settling in so will update when we know her a bit more

lora2509

Didnt know what to expect this morning when i came down but kept this little one and her foster sister apart because she only arrived last night. No mess at all and brought her out the back and off she went :)
    She was scared last night and just wanted to sleep.The poor pet didnt budge from her bed until I came down this morning and she was wagging her little tail like mad :) and got very excited for food. She needs to put on weight but and shes starting to come out of her shell :) dying to get home to see her later now. She seems like such a sweet little dog

lora2509

Came home at lunch and my o/h had give her a small feed and my sister had come over and given her a bath and she looked fab!Got her a new collar because id none small enough as ive always had big dogs. Shes now bouncing round the place like a yoyo literally :) she jumps from a stand still into your arms :) still letting her settle in and getting to know her. Shes seems half afraid of men and is unsure but once she sees they mean no arm there isnt a bother on her :) she is brill with other dogs but preferes if they arent too hyper till she gets to know them.
    DSC02029.JPG
    DSC02028.JPG

scoo_mu

awww, doesn’t she look well after her bath. I am so glad you took her on to foster. She looks so much better now. Her eyes even look so much more relaxed compared to Sunday. She is so adorable. She will make a nice companion for someone, She is so sweet. So glad this baby got rescued. She is so sweet.

ciarsdublin

Hi, I am Lora2509’s sister and I am in love with this dog and would take her in a heartbeat if I could. She is a lovely dog and will make someone a great pet. She loves cuddles too!
    She was very good to bath and even though she didnt particularly want a bath she was very well behaved! I had her on a little walk yesterday and she was very good on the lead and around traffic etc…

lora2509

Millie has settled in really quickly and all she wants to do is sit on your lap and be petted.
    Turns out Millies is 2yrs old and she is the perfect traveller, she curls up in a ball and sleeps :) She took a beach trip last night with her sisters :)
    DSC02074.JPG
    DSC02110.JPG

kaydoyle

This little angel went to her fab new home today :D

lora2509

I was thrilled! this little pet got the best home she could of asked for,someone who completely understands her background and is willing to put time into her and build her confidence :)

Linda8

Delighted for you Rina. It was a pleasure to meet you the other day with Laura and her boyfriend, such a timed little girl.. Best of luck in your new home. :)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Thanks to all involved for making a diffference in this little persons life.
    Mona you were great to transport her and to her foster family who took her in and cared for her.
    Well done to all concerned, its great to think she will now have the life she may only have dreamed of :)
    And now hopefully its a dream come true.
    Best of luck little girl and we look forward to lots of updates and antics 8-)

lora2509

Just thought I’d update as was only thinking of her the other day :)
    This little fab girl was taken from the streets of Galway…fostered by me in Dublin…rehomed to Cork….and is now living it up in Portugal with way better weather than us!! She’s done more travelling then me :lol:
    Who knew where her journey would of taken her :) She has a super home with her new mammy and sister :)
    270689_3878900525149_1817787289_n[1].jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.