Re: Zeus – Lab X – approx 2yrs – ref. 307 – HOMED

Re: Zeus – Lab X – approx 2yrs – ref. 307 – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Zeus – Lab X – approx 2yrs – ref. 307 – HOMED

• This topic has 3,213 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Looking good Zeus looking forward to seeing you at the weekend!

clairef

:D
    photo11.jpg
    photo(12.jpg
    photo(13.jpg
    photo(14.jpg

Hebe

The transformation in this boy is astonishing. He is Gorgeous. It looks to me like there’s a large dollop of English pointer, and lemon/white English pointer at that, in this chap – lovely natured dogs, affectionate and not the least manic. Well done fosterers!

LuvMyFurKids

Zeus came walking with my lot recently and he is just brilliant with other dogs…..all he wants to do is play and it does your heart good to see him like a puppy…..he also allowed us all into his house and his garden where everyone mingled for over an hour and there were teddy bear tussels and treat giving and not a bother on them all….

See you next week young man….maybe you will have conquered the car???

He likes the ladies

Got straight into the stride….

2013-08 Summer Stuff 058.JPG
    2013-08 Summer Stuff 060.JPG

kaydoyle

This fab boy has stolen his foster mum Lisa’s heart and is not changing address :D

LuvMyFurKids

Zeus is now off the lead on all of our pack walks for the entire time we are out and he is doing fantastic….he has filled out slightly and now also has a new littler(but not for long) brother Toby ….

Zeus is here on a sleep over tonight and there isn’t a bother on him…..from the scared stiff underweight weary dog to now a dog who knows endless love and companionship and his confidence grows by the day…..All any of us needs is LOVE!

LuvMyFurKids

Zeus…..loving the high rise beds….
    Think you will have to ask Santa for one as your Christmas present.

2013-09 Doggie Delights 041.JPG

Jimd09

That’s wonderful news, I am so happy to see Zeus looking so content.

I fostered him initially but he was ill for the whole time he was with us and I feared for him. Well done to all who made him well and to his new foster parents.
    He is a lovely dog and will be a wonderful pet.

Happy trails, Zeus!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.