Re: Baxter – labrador x – HOMED

Re: Baxter – labrador x – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Baxter – labrador x – HOMED

• This topic has 17,615 voices and 96 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    tanya

e had Baxter for awhile before we went away he is such a great dog, hope he is very happy with his new foster home. I know how excited he will be having two pals to play with.
    I have never before met an dog with such personality he really is entertaining, very curious between the tv, fish tank or the washing machine he has to inspect everything. He’s a very well natured dog and will really make some one happy all it takes is a minute with him to see how lovable he is. Hope he finds a forever family soon.

Here is just a few pics of him we have that we hadn’t posted yet.
    Image0034.jpg
    14092010337.jpg
    14092010336.jpg

ems

Hey everybody
    Here’s some more pics of the fab Baxter :D he is currently out for the count lying her beside me, we went for a walk in the Curragh to day and the three of them had a ball.
    I know I keep saying how fab he is but its not an understatement he is an amazing dog, Bax loves playing tug of war or chase with our two labs and then he loves snuggling up when a long day of playing is over :D if there’s any questions please feel free to ask :D
    baxter 018.JPG
    baxter 030.JPG
    baxter 042.JPG

ems

Hey Tanya that pic of Bax with his head in the washing machine is him down to a tee!!! he loves being part of the action :lol: I was emptying the bin the other night in the kitchen and he was stuck to my side in case he’d miss a trick he then proceded to help me empty it by sticking his whole head in for a sniff ;)

He has a brill personality and he is so warm and affectionate but yet has that little bit of carachter where he’ll chance his arm…..I have plastic bones for him in the house and seperate ones for out the back and his new trick now if he wants to bring one in or out that’s not supposed to be is he’ll place the bone on the saddle of the door and try nudge it in or out so technically he is’nt bringing it in!!! :lol: he truly has us in stitches all the time.

He just loves being part of a family and he is great with our two dogs too. I know Baxter will be a brill addition to any family :D

ems

Some more pics of Baxter….he has discovered Lucy is’nt brave enough to jump on the table so after playing chase if he wins the bone its where he goes to torment her at times or if he wants to chill in the sun and chew in peace…. on top of the table is the place you’ll find him. this fab boy is filled with character :D
    bax2 012.JPG
    bax2 029.JPG
    bax2 035.JPG

ems

k I just couldn’t help myself…..he is just so handsome! ;)
    bax2 041.JPG
    bax2 046.JPG
    bax2 049.JPG

liv

Ahh – so many great photos of Baxter! Thanks tanya and emma. My son was looking over my shoulder at the photos of him on the table and said "vintage Baxter". so glad to see that he’s happy out on the Curragh. Can we say the same about the sheep? Sending all our good wishes his way.

ems

hey liv vintage baxter is so true! :lol: he really is a character. hope all is well with you and yours liv :D

well baxter has well and truly settled in here :) his training is coming along nicely he is a very smart boy and is learning quickly he is great fun to be around and loves his cuddles at the end of a lond day playing with our two :D he is fully house trained, hoovers up his food, is brilliant with other dogs and loves human company. baxter is truly an all rounder and has so much to offer his forever family. heres a few more pics…. in the 2nd pic bax is third doggie on the right :D
    bax pics 022.JPG
    bax pics 025.JPG
    bax pics 031.JPG

ems

hey everyone
    we gave bax his first bath here last night and he was brill, took it all in his stride. he had a great time drying himself think he thought all his birthdays had come together as we both were drying him….you could nearly hear him thinking this is the best rub ever!!! he is a brill dog loves his cuddles, loves playing tug of war with our two, has no food guarding issues and will eat side by side with our two and you can take anything out of his mouth with no problems. he is starting to walk better on the lead and learning to stay close to my side.he wil sit and give the paw, we’re teaching him to stay at the moment and its coming along nicely. bax is a great dog and whoever decides he is the right dog for them will be very lucky indeed, he is a typical lab and has a very sweet and loving nature. i’ll post some more pics in a little while just charging the camera :D

ems

pics of this beautiful boy :D
    pics 007.JPG
    pics 021.JPG
    pics 041.JPG

tanya

how is baxter doing….. im shocked he hasnt being snapped up yet!!!!

ems

hey tanya
    bax is doing fab this wonderful dog has stolen our hearts, i cant believe he is still waiting to find a forever home. he truly is one in a mil, i have lots more pics and i will post them tomorrow. i know i havent posted in awhile and i should apologise for that. bax is one of the family and has been since we met him, i would keep bax in the morning if i could we both would but unfortunatly it would mean we would have to stop fostering as we just wouldnt have the room for four dogs. i really cant stress how much character this beautiful boy has, he loves being in on the action and his training is coming on leaps and bounds. he is so intelligent and has a wonderful soft nature. please dont over look this boy he would complete any family that is lucky enough to have him! anyone who takes the time to meet bax will have their hearts stolen……. ;)

ems

heres a pic of bax…..cuddling is one of his fave past times :D baxter is one of the most amazing dogs we have ever met, he is very loving, so so sweet and has the most gentle nature. we truly have fallen in love with this amazing dog :D
    bax1 011.JPG

ems

hey everbody
    just a quick note to say that if anyone has their eye on bax they should come and meet him, i can assure you you will fall in love. he is typical of the labrador breed very sweet and loving. like all the dogs with DID he could do with consistency in his life, i know i am biased as bax’s foster mammy but he really is an amazing dog there is something extra special about the beautiful boy :D
    baxter 004.JPG
    baxter 011.JPG

liv

Oh Baxter is looking so happy with that nice smile and shaking paws so nicely . My Christmas wish is for Baxter to find a wonderful family of his very own – its nothing less than he deserves. I hope he is enjoying the country lifestyle! Give him hugs and love from his Dublin friends.

ems

hey liv
    my christmas wish is for bax to find his forever home too :) it would make me happier then words could say, he is a brilliant dog sweet and goofy too, he makes us laugh in so many ways each and every day. theres so many things to love bax, his sense of fun and drive to please is second to none. bax would complete any family, whoever decides bax is the dog for them will be rewarded with a perfect companion and loyal friend ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.