Please say good bye to Rex and welcome Merlin

Please say good bye to Rex and welcome Merlin

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Please say good bye to Rex and welcome Merlin

• This topic has 875 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Merlin, formerly known as Rex is with us as of today.
    Well, the short drive home was uneventful, except that new Merlin chewed one of the rear seat belts off. Poor boy was so frightened…

Anyway, we made it and he had a good sniff around. We went for a lot of walks and now the poor pet collapsed on his bed.
    http://www.me.com/gallery/de/#100008/photo1234041803549
    http://www.me.com/gallery/de/#100008/photo1234041844634

keep u posted

Martin

amber133

Hope you have lots of fun days together :)

Keep us posted , love the new name ..

Jenny

A new name and a wonderful new life. Really looking forward to the updates on Merlin – thank you for giving him a new start. :D

fayres

That’s great news :D Best of luck Merlin – you’re a lucky boy ;)
    Well done Martin – keep us updated.

Dieseldog

Great to hear he has found such a good home. Thanks so much for letting us know…I look forward to reading more adventures of Merlin!

First week is nearly over. Merlin settled well. He is very quiet and well behaved. So far, no accident. We have the first walk in the morning at 5:45 and the last at 20:15.
    We have noticed a few things.
    1. Merlin never barks. We talked to the vet and they will check him out
    2. He hates cars. I have spend the last few evenings to get him near our car with the door open. No even a treat will do the job. Today was the first time he sat down in the boot with out trying to escape.
    3. For some reason he does not like to pass the area by the local shop and local pub. He looks really scared while passing by. So I avoid this area for the moment.

keep u posted

Martin

Anonymous
    Inactive

aww he looks great! Thanks for the update cant wait for more!

Jenny

Many thanks for the update – look forward to hearing about Merlin’s progress.

Cathy

so happy that merlin has such a happy ending… myself and my little boy saw him while picking up Holly… he was actually shaking he was that scared… Well Done for giving him that second chance!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.