Picknick with dogs

Picknick with dogs

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Picknick with dogs

• This topic has 476 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Els81

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you know a good spot where you can go with dogs for a picknick? Somewhere around Dublin (max 1 h drive).
    Any places in Wicklow where you’re allowed to let dogs off the lead? Or anywhere else where there won’t be too many people around?

Thanks,

RachelA

I second that, although for me it would be confined to Dublin city centre as we have transport.

Any ideas anyone?

buzzsmom

Three Rock mountain is a commonly used by dog walkers you can drive to the bottom of the mountain and then walk on up to the top .Occasionally there are deer but not often. Don’t leave valuables in the car .
    Or
    You can walk from Donnybrook to Rathfarnham along the Dodder one or two places you may have to put them on the lead and you end up along the outside of Bushy Park.The dogs are allowed off lead in Bushy at either end of the day .I am not sure of the exact times but I think it may be before 10am and after 4.30. If you don’t want to do the entire trip there are a few places along the way that you could stop.

killiney hill you could go for a walk around first and then have a picknick there is picknick tables there. glendalough is even better great places for picknicks and dogs you could also try phenoix park, marley park and tymon park those 3 parks are really really big so there nice places to go for a walk and then a picknic. hope that helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.