Petal – English Bulldog *HOMED*

Petal – English Bulldog *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Petal – English Bulldog *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,100 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl needs urgent foster. Please if you can help please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)
    oct pups 502.jpg
    oct pups 503.jpg

jdogs2010

can help with this if still needed :)

kaydoyle

This is sorted now thanks to Mark & Mauve ;) Thanks to Oonagh for doing transport :D

Collected this lady yesterday.Was very impressed with her as she has a lovely nature very very friendly.She went to her foster home yesterday and last heard she was tucking in too her supper.A Stunner……

Melvyn

Are you still looking for a permanent home for her?

kaydoyle

Hi,

If you wish to apply to adopt Petal please go to forms and downloads and fill in an application form.

Good luck ;)

Joan Kirwan

Hi . Is there any details on the little one, age , temp , good with kids , other dogs , etc .. how did she end up in foster , she is fab . Joan

kaydoyle

This little girl is great :D Loves other dogs & children, she came into foster due to a change in her families circumstances ;)

missymoo

Hi Mark and Maeve,

Fab home for Petal aka Lola!

Susanne Vogt

Address: Ballymacowen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork.

Telephone: 0879317616

If you can give her a call and have a chat with her. Mary O’Donovan one of our Cork volunteers, is up in Dublin this weekend and she can bring Petal back with her. I will arrange paperwork and donation so you need not worry about that.
    Unfortunately, they cannot travel in the car for long distances with their rescue Boxer as he has trouble with his hind legs.

If you have any problems or questions let me know.

Regards,

Sarah

busybee

any additional photos and ifno about her behaviour? Thanks!

Nauny

I’ve sent in an application to adopt this Gorgeous Girl. Fell in love with her the minute I seen her! If I’m not successful, I hope she is happy in her new home :)

Does anybody know roughly how long it will take before I hear back?

Thanks
    :)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

You will hear back in the next few days.

Nauny

Hi

I sent in an adoption form for this lovely lady and I still haven’t heard anything back yet? nothing at all. It has been quite some time now, just wondering when I will hear back??

Thanks

Shauna
    :D

buzzsmom

you should get an automatic reply message did you get that? If not I would resend?

LuvMyFurKids

Delighted to see Petal is reserved…..she looks like a little flower alright ….be happy with your forever family Petal hope to see lots of update in the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.