Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,752 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    yorkie

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old.
    We picked Parker and his brother Pax up today from Kathy. They are the smallest cutest little puppies you could ever wish to come across. They are absolutely tiny and only 10 weeks old. :D

They were great travelling in the car and the journey home did not faze them at all.
    When they had settled in and had a nice meal and some water (for such small pups they had no problem finishing off their food) we introduced them to our dogs Sophie, Bailey and our other foster Bosco.
    They got on straight away and it was amazing to see how Bosco now eleven weeks old was so gentle with them.
    Parker and Pax were full of life once they had a little nap and they were running around after the other dogs wanting to get involved in all the activity.
    They are super little dogs and it looks like they’re going to have BIG personalities.

Will keep you posted once they have really had a chance to settle in.
    :D

MarkR

hi my name is mark, we’d be really intrested to meet your pups if there available to adopt. send me a message if possible, thanks.

jdogs2010

hi mark, please fill out the adoption application form in the forms & downloads section & email it off to the address given :D thanks :D

MarkR

i filled out the form and clicked on submit but i dont know if it was submitted? :lol:

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Sarah has been away until today so I am sure she will be playing catch up Mark but if by any chance you have not heard back just drop an email to pups@dogsindistress.org as maybe it did not go through.
    Cant always trust technology.

yorkie

Parker has settled into our family really well. He is slightly bigger than his brother Pax and is full of energy.
    He is a real character and loves getting up to mischief. :D
    He is so small he can fit into the smallest of spaces so you have to keep a close eye on him or he will get lost especially amongst the plants in the garden. :lol:

MarkR

how long could i be waiting to find out about the adoption form that i don’t even know was sent in :lol:

kaydoyle

If you dont receive an email by tomorrow give Sarah a call on
    086 3570580 ;)

JenDub

Sorry Im a bit thick :lol: but what does JRT stand for?

yorkie

Hi Jen

Thats a valid question :)

JRT stands for Jack Russell Terrier, hope this helps

MarkR

will do, thanks ;)

JenDub

Ahhhh thanks Yorkie!

PaulD

My name is Paul and I am really interested in rehoming a puppy or dog. I had a terrier cross for 15 years until recently when he sadly passed away. It was heart breaking. This is my first time using this service so I hope I am usinng it correctly. I noticed Parker the 4 wk old JRT pup and he is adorable. I would be really keen on adopting. I would really appreciate a reply even if it,s just to confirm I’m using the service correctly. Thanking you Paul.

jdogs2010

hi paul :) if you are interested in adopting one of the pups/dogs on the site please fill in an adoption application form (in Forms & Downloads section) and send it off .. best of luck :D :D

b1gobby

i already sent a post, about pax and we would like to be considered for either Pax or Parker, they are adorable. we already have a jrt and have been considering another little dog, and Pax n Parker look so lovable and would settle in here with Jack and us. thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.