Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

• This topic has 5,339 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    fredisbest

Ollie got a new playmate today. My daughter and her boyfriend have adopted Mia, the gorgeous Shih Tzu – Maltese cross. She’s an absolute stunner. They met for the first time last week and they got on instantly. Will upload lots of photos during the week. Another great DID success :D :D :D
    Mia.jpg

fredisbest

Well Kathy, hard to believe but it’s 2 years ago today that you rang and asked me to foster a certain little blue eyed man. I’m so happy to say I failed as a fosterer. Ollie continues to bring great happiness to our lives and we just could not imagine life without him. Thank you to DID for this very happy ending :D :D :D :D
    20130517_185740.jpg
    2013-05-07%2012.32.21.jpg

kaydoyle

Ah bless….he is one lucky little man :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mary,
    Just found Ollie in ‘happy endings’ He continues to look fabulous..no wonder you are mad about him
    I am sure you wont remember me but we met a few months ago in the phoenix park…and i couldn’t help but notice Ollies’ amazing eyes..I told you i was thinking of getting a dog and you advised to check out DID..I sent in application but the dog I had my eye on required a ‘second dog’ home..so i missed out..I also liked the jrt pups but they had to be homed in pairs as they lost their mother at very young age. I have12 year old cat and I was afraid two new pups might send him over the edge!!!
    No doubt I will find my own special friend soon..but great to see you and Ollie are both happy..

fredisbest

Hi Catherine,
    I do indeed remember you. In fact I knew it was you that wrote on "Dewey – Shih Tzu" as I remembered you told me about your cat. I’m sorry that you haven’t had any luck yet in finding a special friend. I know you were worried about upsetting your little cat’s life and rightly so. My daughter recently adopted Mia – shih tzu maltese cross, and like you we had to make sure that Ollie’s life wasn’t going to be upset in any way by the "new addition" to the family. Thankfully it all worked out and hopefully it won’t be too long before you find that special one. Who knows we may bump into each other again in the Phoenix Park and next time you won’t be alone ;)
    Best wishes,
    Mary

fredisbest

Still a very happy boy………………………………
    image-1378674867005-V.jpg

kaydoyle

:lol:

ILoveLucy

Ah Mary what a fabulous pic of Ollie – bless him he is just adorable.

What would we do without our little four-legged friends – they just bring such fun and happiness to any home :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ollie is on his holidays with me here…..

Himself and Velvet have started their own little dance off…

You can’t help but grin when you see this cheeky face…..

2013-09 Doggie Delights 037.JPG
    2013-09 Doggie Delights 017.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Beach Babe

Loves being off lead

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

fredisbest

It’s been a while since I updated and Ollie continues to be our wonderful blue eyed boy and brings us so much happiness. Unfortunately he had an accident last Sept and lost an eye. The wound didn’t heal so he had to have another operation 2 weeks ago. Thankfully this operation was a success and he is due to get his stitches removed on Tuesday. The loss of his eye has had no effect on him. He has coped with it amazingly well. To us he is as beautiful today as he ever was and nothing will ever change that.

Wishing all in DID a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Mary & Ollie
    walk.jpg
    IMG-1417557005143-V.jpg
    santa.jpg

kaydoyle

Ah bless….poor little Ollie….he is still as handsome as ever :D

Happy Christmas :)

Indianna

All smart and cosy in your little tartan coat. Red suits you Ollie :D

Mutley

Sorry to hear you’ve been in the wars Ollie but no change to your handsome looks and all the girls will just think you’re winking at them. ;) Hope you have a great Christmas.

fredisbest

Ollie enjoying the sunshine. Happiest little man ever.
    image.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.