Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ollie – 2yr old Shih tzu – HOMED

• This topic has 5,339 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jenny

A chap has to keep cool, it’ summer after all :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

I don’t believe it that has to be the funniest photo I have seen in a long time. There must be a competition that it could be entered in.
    Glad to hear he likes baths ;)
    Delighted to hear you are both enjoying each others company and settling in to a new start in life :P
    Please keep the updates coming I feel there are many more funny ones to come.
    We all need a laugh and a lift and even better when it come from a DID dog. ;)

clairef

I just saw the pic of Ollie in the mud submitted for the new website and had to find Ollies thread to thank him and you for making me laugh and putting a big smile on my face!!

The mud puddle picture is priceless! :lol:

Delighted this man is in his perfect forever home!

LuvMyFurKids

Ollie is on his holidays here with me Rossi and Tess in Puppy Palace…
    He is a pleasure to have ….loves his cuddles, belly rubs and walks.

Do you like my Dickie Bow and new cut

I’m such a poser!

Loving this sandy stuff

‘ 3rd B.Day 012.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 015.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 016.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Look at me in the sea!

I can hear the JAWS music …..I’m out of here

Nearly won the race….but she has lots more water training than me!

Being a water baby can be tiring….so I just lay down for a rest!

‘ 3rd B.Day 022.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 017.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 031.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 032.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Text from Italy today after logging on to see how her beautiful boy is doing.

Ollie’s Mam here. What great pictures. Don’t think he’ll want to come home again. He looks like he’s having a ball. So delighted that he’s happy on his holidays with Audrey, Rossi and Tess.

LuvMyFurKids

I played Hide and Seek last night and I was very good at it…..

I didn’t tell them I was so dog tired that I fell asleep waiting to be found…..

‘ 3rd B.Day 038.JPG
    ‘ 3rd B.Day 039.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

From the man himself:

Ollie here! I’m back home after my holidays with Aunty Audrey, Rossi & Tess. I had the best time ever. They all took such great care of me. I got to swim in the sea, walk up the mountains and even got to run off lead. I’m going to visit them all soon. My best friend Charlie (a maltese) is here in our house again. He comes in everyday and sleeps on one couch while I sleep on the other one. A guy needs his own space after all! Life is good.

fredisbest

Hi all, just thought I’d update on my gorgeous Ollie. I can’t believe we only have him since July. It’s like he has always been here. We discovered that Ollie is in fact 4 years old. He’s the most lovable, well behaved dog and everywhere we go people remark about his blue eyes. He gets on with everybody and loves others dogs. His best friend, Charlie, a maltese, stays in our house every day and they are so happy together. They love their walks and go everywhere in the car with me. Hope you like the new photos.
    Ollie.JPG
    Photo0686.jpg
    Photo0671.jpg

fredisbest

More pics……..
    DSCF2380.JPG
    Photo0677.jpg
    Photo0654.jpg

kaydoyle

Ahh…he looks so happy…thank you for the update :D

LuvMyFurKids

Brilliant photos Ollie I see you do the back of the sofa perching at home too. Lots of Love from Rossi, Tess and Velvet. xoxox

LuvMyFurKids

Ollie and his little friend Charlie came over today to meet Velvet!
    Poor little Charlie it was a bit all too much for him so he looked on from the safety of the livingroom while the rest of the gang ran a muck reuniting in the yard….

The only way to get them all in the same picture was to close the back door to much protesting!

‘s Visitors 012.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Ollie has a girlfriend Ollie has a girlfriend….

Tess will be sooooo jealous!

fredisbest

I can’t believe I’m so happy this Christmas and I’ve got one special man to thank for that …….Ollie my wonderful boy. Last March my Mam died and then in June my 13 year old maltese, Fred, died. I thought I’d could never love another dog as much as Fred. How wrong I was. I got a call from Kathy on the 8th July asking if I would foster Ollie for a few days as his foster mammy was going away. I jumped at the chance to foster him as I had being watching him on the DID site. I can honestly say that within an hour of him arriving I knew I’d never give him back. It was love at first sight for both of us. He’s my shadow and I am so lucky to have him. The strange thing is Ollie settled here immediately, there was absolutely no settling in needed. It was like he was always meant to be mine.

For anybody who has lost a pet I’d definitely recommend getting another one. You’ll never forget your lost pet but the love you’ll get in return from your new pet will put the smile back on your face and in your heart.

So from Ollie and me, we wish everyone in DID a very Happy Christmas and a joyous New Year. :D
    Ollie Woo.JPG
    DSCF2461.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.