Leia now Keiya Belgian Shepherd

Leia now Keiya Belgian Shepherd

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Leia now Keiya Belgian Shepherd

• This topic has 4,985 voices and 58 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Keiya is now part of the Family and we are all mad about her. :D I lost my Gsd Jake last year due to bloat,and I had to have him pts as because of his age (12) the vets didnt advise operating on him. :cry: I was devastated as he was the best dog I ever had.I then joined d.i.d hoping to get another Shepherd,as I think anyone who has ever owned one will know they are addictive !! So one year on I have found the lovliest dog who when I met her first at the pound,I fell in love with.She gets on well with Bailey who is 13 a stray I found at 5 mths old covered in mange.He just wants an easy life now so she suits him fine.She is good with the kids and anyone she meets,and just wants to be petted and she is happy. :D WELCOME HOME KEIYA. :D :D :D :D :D :D

dogluvers

oh thats brilliant Emma…

CONGRATULATIONS on you new addition.. That day we say her i the pound how could you not fall in love.. You were totally smitten’d with her im delighted..
    Lucky Keiya the best of luck you will have a long happy life now missis and never be in that matted state again..XXX

lalagirl

Congratulations Emma, I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful lady a few times and she is a dream of a dog!

Hope you have many years of happiness together :D

[/

annash

Absolute stunner, Emma, she is gorgeous!

fayres

OMG what a transformation :D She’s absolutely gorgeous. Well done, she looks so happy and contented too :)

Thanks everyone :D She is a lovely dog,perfect match for Bailey and us.She is still very submissive but becomes a different dog when She greets me in the morning and when she knows we are going for a walk.She wont go out the back in the morning for anyone but me and just watches and follows me everywhere,she couldnt care less about anyone else. :lol: She has put on weight and is now looking a bit chubby :roll: Her hair is growing back on her tail and she had a sore on her nose for weeks which was not healing,but now thanks to some honey it seems to be healing now. :D

Keiya is getting on great and has even started to initiate play with Bailey !! I wanted to have her spayed as soon as she had tightened up but unfortunately she came into heat last week,something I was trying to avoid as I had 2 dogs here in heat before who went a bit out of character with the old hormones :twisted: .But thankfully Keiya has remained the same sweet little bear that she always is.I have only had one "problem" with her and that is just a bad habit she has of grabbing Bailey by the scruff of his neck to get the ball off him,even if she has her own ball she will drop it beside him and grab his neck !! needless to say Bailey sorted her out in his own way twice and she lay down and didnt retaliate.now its funny because she still goes over to him,drops her ball and licks her lips as she is looking at his neck then at the last minute realises that it is not a good idea at all and she walks away. :lol: :D

fayres

Wow she’s a real beauty now :D Well done ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.