Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

• This topic has 1,286 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    tara

From baylees lovley family.
    Here’s a couple I’ve taken very recently, with her new brother Flynn & her new sister Evey, enjoying the sun in the back garden. The easiest way to know who’s who is that Evey’s in the middle in the photos. She’s getting on great & is doing well with her lead training. Evey and herself play a lot & any of the dogs that come to stay have great fun with her too. She’s a funny little monkey who likes to bury her toys down the back of the couch. I’m never quite sure what I’ll end up sitting on, any given day…. :)

My Mum really loves her & she sleeps in with her at night. We’ve given her a nickname, The singing Diva…..:) As when she wants a toy that someone else has, she sings at them til she can have it. Funny little lady.
    Baylee 1.JPG
    Baylee 2.JPG
    Baylee 3.JPG
    Baylee 4.JPG

Mokey

;) Hi there. It’s Baylee’s(now called Kaylee) Mum. Sorry for the delay with the update on her. She’s doing really well and has started agility training. After only 10 minutes she took to it like a duck to water & our trainer says "she’s a cracking dog" & will be a really fast young lady. She’s getting really good off lead now too & has so much fun having a chase with other dogs. A lovely big labrador I mind from time to time, is one of her favourite plamates & even though, he’s twice her size, she’s definitely the boss. She’s got a lot taller than she was too & still loves to sing. :lol: A happy little lady, who you can see from the photos has such "a hard life". Its tough having to decide who’s bed to sleep in tonight or which end of the couch. She’s also made a new puppy friend, who’s about 4 months old & they just play & play everytime he’s here.
    P2021054.JPG
    P1271044.JPG
    P1271050.JPG

Mokey

It is with great sadness & utter heartbreak, that I add our beloved Kaylee (was Baylee) to this "In Loving Memory" forum. We lost our darling girl on Friday the 22nd of February. She would have been 1 year old this month. She was the most wonderful little girl & we all adored her. We are devastated at her loss & miss her more than we can say. She was such a lively young lady & loved life & her sister & brother. She had started agility training & was turning into a star & she just loved it. She was loved by all who met her & we were so lucky to have her in our lives, for her short life. We wouldn’t swap the 7 months we had you for anything & would gladly do it all over again. We will never stop loving her & missing her. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge, darling girl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG

kaydoyle

So sorry…run free little woman…

Mokey

Thanks Kay. We’re just still in Shock. Keep expecting that little cheeky face to appear up on the couch beside me. :(

Mutley

So very sorry to hear this. Words cannot comfort you at this time but please know that you are being thought of. It sounds as though Baylee lived her short life to the fullest and has certainly left her pawprint on your hearts and Flynn and Evey too.

shardowling

So sorry to hear this news , I remember reading
    About her when she was in foster. Sounds like you
    Gave her a fab home. I know how u feel as I lost
    My Dixie nearly a year ago she was 3 years old so I
    Do feel for you at this time xxxxx

dogsrule

I’m so very sorry to hear about Kaylee. I remember following the then Baylee when in foster with Gracie. You were doing so much for her. Run free Kaylee.

GraciesMom

Completely gutted to hear about Kaylee( Baylee). Devastating!!

We were her first foster family and had the greatest pleasure of looking after her… She was Gracie’s best friend. I cried like a baby when we gave her to another foster family!!!:(

We were so happy to hear she was adopted and loved by her forever family!! Can I ask what happened to the poor dear??? How heartbreaking for you all!!!

RIP sweet Baylee!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.