Jones – 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

Jones – 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Jones – 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

• This topic has 5,119 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    clairef

Jones is a fantastic young 14 month old Labrador x. He has a very positive outlook on life and just loves to be loved! He is fully house trained, great with other dogs of all sizes, travels well in the car and is a very affectionate sunny side up doggie! :D

Jones would love a home with another dog (or dogs!) as he thrives in canine company and loves having a pal to play with.

He is wormed, microchipped,fully vaccinated and neutered.

If you would like to apply to adopt Jones please go to the "adopt a dog" section in the tabs at the top of this page or click here https://dogsindistress.org/adopta-dog/
    There you will find all the information on the adoption procedure and the adoption application to be downloaded.
    j1.JPG

clairef

This darling fella is in fostercare with me. He is simply put one of the happiest dogs I have ever met :D This boy never has a grumpy moment and is always happy to go with the flow. My own to dogs adore him and they have great fun playing in the garden and then cuddling up together for a sleep.

He would love a home with another active playful dog (or dogs!) who will be his buddy and share with him. He has fantastic social skills both with people and other dogs.

He is a real treasure and will make a fantastic addition to a very lucky family :D

dogsrule

Me-ee-ee and mister Jones mister Jones mister Jones!
    I met Jones on Grafton Street today and he is beautiful, with those amber-chestnut eyes. He was raising awareness for Dogs in Distress. I saw him being just lovely to children and adults alike. Claire has done loads of training. He knows to sit and wait, he gives the paw and he knows lie down. I think he’s super and see him being snapped up with a personality like his. Had to keep kissing his soft head and he didn’t mind. He was lovely to Daisy dog and he really is an all-rounder!

kaydoyle

What a smasher this little man is ….not a bit fazed by the crowds or noise and full of kisses and waggy tail for everyone 8-) :D 8-)
    gs2.jpg

justineemoe

I met Jones at the DID collection on Grafton St – he was not in the least bit concerned with the crowds and his stunning good looks I’m sure helped us to double our takings!! His default setting is wagging tail. Jones is a super boy. He is a credit to his fosterer Claire.

clairef

Jones was just amazing on Saturday. Right in the middle of all the Christmas madness on Grafton Street and he loved it! He could be seen jumping for joy ;) He loved meeting everyone and was delighted with himself when we got home.

This guy has such a fantastic personality just super affectionate and so social. He is an active boy and loves to play so wold love to have another dog (or two!) for company. When there is activity around he has to be involved for fear he will miss something good! He loves to snuggle and watch tv and is just great in the house.
    jones.jpg

clairef

Jones had a fantastic xmas and as always he was as good as gold :D He is just great in the house and is walking brill on his harness.

Jones just loves being with my dogs and will make a great lifelong pal for another young active friendly doggie who is in need of a best friend. He is such a social chap and has amazing social skills with people and other dogs of all sizes. I can bring him anywhere with me and he just goes with the flow and is happy to be out and about. Stephens Green to the Wicklow mountains this boy is just great and never phased.

He is one of the most even tempered dogs I have ever met and is just so gentle. He never stops wagging his tail . . . ever!!
    photo(2).JPG
    photo(1).JPG

clairef

Jones continues to be his great happy go luck self :D He is such a special dog, so affectionate and just wants to please you all the time. He is a very relaxed boy and loves meeting all people and dogs.

He sleeps all through the night, is walking great on his harness,his recall is brilliant, 100% house trained, excellent in the car and loves everyone he meets! A real gem this guy just ticks all the boxes for a great family pet.

Here he is posing for the camera and loving playtime on the beach :D
    j1 (2).JPG
    j2.JPG
    j3.JPG
    j4.JPG
    j5.JPG
    j6.JPG

clairef

Valentines kisses … Jones style!! :D
    jv1.jpg

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ange

U can always count on the doggies for the V/Day loves ha brilliant pic

Fionakz

Met the gorgeous Jones yesterday in Maxi Zoo with Claire, wow he is a fine looking dog and really handsome, so much bigger and stronger looking than his photos would have you believe. What struck me in particular was how obedient he was, really well trained – well done Claire, you are doing an amazing job there! x

FionaCarty

Is Jones still available for adoption?

kaydoyle

He is …please go to the forms and downloads section of our website (top right hand corner) and fill in an adoption application form ;)

clairef

Well the fab Mr. Jones headed off to his new home this weekend :D He really is such a fantastic dog and his new family are over the moon! He has settled really well and has a new pal (Ruby) who is more than happy to share his bed with him! He will be very much missed by us all and the house is VERY quiet without him but its great to see him so happy and settled in his new home. He met nearly all of the DID gang at some stage during his time in fostercare and I know we will all be following his progress and I have been promised loads of updates! Be happy my little big man xxx
    Photo0010.jpg
    Photo0011.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.