Jet-6 Week Old Collie x Terrier – HOMED

Jet-6 Week Old Collie x Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jet-6 Week Old Collie x Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 668 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yorkie

Well !!
    Last night we were lucky enough to foster three of the most adorable puppies I have ever come across. We now have Jade, Jet and Jasper as part of our family. :D

A big thank you to Sarah who was kind enough to collect our new charges and bring them home for us.

They are the most adorable ,tiny little creatures you can imagine and there only about six weeks old. The poor things had a long hard day with all of the travelling and the upheaval of moving . When they arrived at our house they were very hungry after their long day so Sarah helped to get them fed and settled.

They were very quiet and timid at fist but that didn’t last long. When they had relaxed a little we introduced them to our two Yorkies Sophie and Bailey and in no time they were all getting along just fine. :)
    We gave them a bath and let them have a good play until they tired themselves out, then they all snuggled up in one bed and went fast asleep.
    They slept for the whole nigh and were full of life jumping around and wanting to explore at 7am this morning. Their personalities are starting to shine through so were looking forward to see what the future brings.
    :lol:

Jet seems to be the boss of the family. He is fearless and loves getting up to mischief. He is full of energy and wants to play and play. He is such a character. He loves playing with toys and everything interests him.

Hungry After A Long Day

Thirsty Too

Puppies First Bath

No Dont Put Me Back In Im Finished

Me Sleep No Way I Have A Toy

Hi Im Jet

Curly

jojo20

:o Are ya kidding me??!! I am head over heels in love with Jet. Look at his paws.. they like mittens on him! Wat stunning pups! Cant wait to see the mischief these 3 will get up ta ;)

yorkie

Jet is still the boss of the group. He likes to disappear and hide on us. he can usually be found squeezed in behing the flower pots having fun.
    He has a great personality and is fearless. This guy loves to be entertained and TOYS are his best friends.

Look At Me I Can Eat My Toes

Attack Of The Puppies

Do Yea Think I Will Fit ?

MyRope I Said MY ROPE

yorkie

Jet and Jade

yorkie

Great news !!!!
    :D Jet went to his new forever home this evening.
    His new Mum and Dad Christine and James are wonderful people and their head over heels in love with this little fella. Judging by the way he snuggles into them for rubs the feeling is mutual. :D
    I think they’re going to be so happy together as a family. Can’t wait for the updates. ;)
    Thanks for taking our baby and giving him a second chance, I know you’re all going to have a great life together.
    :D

jojo20

Aww im so pleased Christine and James got their new ‘baby’ Jet. I did the home visit and believe me Jet is a lucky lucky fella who will have a great life at the seaside. Hopefully will see them out walking over next few weeks. :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.