Iggy – Terrier x lab , puppy *HOMED*

Iggy – Terrier x lab , puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Iggy – Terrier x lab , puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,511 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sandracul

This is Iggy he is 10 weeks old , he will be wormed, microchipped and have a least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 months.
    Iggy cool dude.JPG

sandracul

Iggy is great pup very independent he is more outgoing than his brother ,,loves playing with effy :D :D ,, toilet training is much better, getting used to it now :) . In the picture below he is on the right,,
    Iggy on the right and Ike on the left.JPG

sandracul

This hansom boy is really having fun here with effy ,, :) , very outgoing not one bit shy , he has lots of energy and loves running around the back garden,, :lol: . He is great with kids and adults , Iggy would make a great addition to any family !!
    SAM_3171.JPG

sandracul

Soon Iggy’s brother will be going to his forever home :( , but hopefully Iggy’s forever family are out there somewhere ,, gave him a bath was OK but poor thing kept shaking ,, :( . didn’t use the hair dryer was OK getting towel dried and rolling around in the bed cover after, his new collar is a bit big but no doubt he will grow into it :) :) . ( just noticed all the photos are in the bed , sorry.. ). he is a great pup and loves to sit on your lap getting rubbed , great with the kids too.
    Iggy after his wash and his new collar on !!.JPG

sandracul

Well Iggy has been home since Friday and everything is back to normal now :D , he got a clean bill of health on Monday from the vet ,, loves being home playing with Effy, and his Teddy’s :oops: :oops: . He is such a big baby and thinks he is small ! " i think that’s the lab in him " . this guy is so affectionate and cute , loves when you give him lots of attention and love ;) .
    Iggy smelling food !.JPG
    trying to take a photo but he just wants to lick me,,.JPG

sandracul

I got a bag of toys for them to play with and Iggy loved the squeaky ones ,, :lol: :lol: , he kept running away with them , hiding them from Effy and hazel.. He was having sooo much fun with the squeaky ball that he rolled off the couch up side down but continued to play :lol: i wish i had a camera because it was so funny looking. This guy is sooo funny and amusing great fun to have in the house.
    Iggy the lap dog ,,.JPG

sandracul

Well Iggy still loves the squeaky ball now when the ball squeak’s he makes a noise as well, :lol: , don’t know why ? This guy is very cool and lovely and a BIG baby too loves getting his tummy rubbed ;) . He is ready and waiting for his forever family who will have lots of fun with this guy,, 8-) .
    Iggy just wants to play !.JPG

sandracul

Iggy well what can i say about him :) , this boy is soooo gentle he just loves playing with my niece and she loves him so he would be great with young children . since his brother went on Saturday :( he has been fine sleeping on his own . But he has Effy to play with and run around the garden , loves playing outside… he is very silly and makes me laugh the things he does :lol: .
    my niece fixing Iggys collar.JPG
    Giving alanna a BIG kiss ,,.JPG

sandracul

Had to put this picture up of my baby Effy with her boyfriend ,,, soo cute :D ..
    Aw dont they look sooo cute.JPG
    Happy couple , snuggled up after a run ,,.JPG

sandracul

Have been bringing Iggy out for walkes and he has improved from the first time he kept jumping " like a rabbit " . I let him off the lead today :o ( In an enclosed green ) and he loved it himself and effy had sooo much fun :D . When we got back the poor thing slept for ages zzzzz. He is a very affectionate boy and loves getting lots of hugs :D .
    Iggy loves his walks ,,.JPG
    Having a good sniff around,.JPG

sandracul

Still cant believe this great guy is still here with me :o , he is such a baby and loves to play play play ,, :lol: . likes his walks getting better on the lead now but he just loves being off the lead and running around with Effy and he Always comes back so his recall is good :) . Hopefully his forever family are out there somewhere,,
    Iggy sitting on the couch !.JPG

Trinity

Oh Iggy, you are such a stunner :) met you briefly and have to say that you are such a dote :)

CFeely

Well done Iggy :) Clever boy making ‘Dog of the Month’. Not all the DID doggies get that special award ;) Good boy and well done. x

sandracul

Yes all the fame is getting to him now :lol: :lol: ,when we are out for our walkes he thinks everyone is staring at him , not used to being in the lime light ! :lol: :lol: I’m sooo happy for him :D he is such a great boy he just need someone special to see how wonderful he is ;) .

LuvMyFurKids

Well Iggy’s day has come at last and he as been so patient waiting for his forever home but boy was this one worth waiting on…..his new forever family are already DID doggie owners so Max is Iggy(or soon to be Jet’s) big new brother…So a huge thanks to Sandy his fab foster mum and Liv his new forever family mum who will not disappoint with lots of updates.

Iggy goes to his new family at the end of the week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.