Holly JRT

Holly JRT

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Holly JRT

• This topic has 3,708 voices and 54 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

:D Great to hear about Holly and so very happy she has found her proper family. Fancy Holly having a life that means she ‘goes on holiday’. How fantastic.

Jenny

Thanks so much for the update on Holly. You certainly came along at the right time when this girl needed a loving home.

dogsareus

Hello All – I’ve been meaning to come on here and update for ages about Holly :D She is doing brilliantly – she is such a funny and intelligent dog, and really affectionate – to the point of cracking me up sometimes as if she’s on my lap and my arms are folded she will nuzzle under my arm until her head peeks out. We took her on Holidays for two weeks in July to Kerry – she loved it, we discovered that she does not like water – AT ALL :roll: – but she is an amazing climber. She is also a really really fast runner – the kids call her a little bullet. I have some pictures which will illustrate what a pampered pooch she has become, so I will put them up when i have loaded them on the computer. Just wanted to let you all know that Holly is a complete joy in our lives – she has brought so much love and laughter to us, we are thrilled to have her in our family, so thanks again to DID for all your help when she was so sick in the beginning.

Jenny

Many thanks for the update on Holly. I remember her when she was in the Pound, she was very nervous but it was obvious from the start that yours was the right home for her. Look forward to the photos.

Another happy ending. :D

dogsareus

Hi Guys
    Another update on Holly. She is spoiled rotten with love and affection and we all love her so much. She is so funny, and almost human at times. She has such a lovely personality, and brings so much comfort to us.

Have a look at her new pics. This time last year God knows where she was. This year she’ll have a much happier Christmas :)
    1holly.jpg

dogsareus

New Pic…
    Holly and Lisa.jpg

Jenny

Great to see Holly so obviously loved – who could forget her in the Pound with her little puppy.

Many thanks for the update.

buzzsmom

Does she know she is a dog :lol: ?

kaydoyle

I remember this little angel last Christmas and how sick she was :( Thanks so much for the update, she looks so happy :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Thanks for the updates as this is really important to us………just to cheer us up and confirm what we do is right.
    Glad to see and hear she is coming out of her shell and finally being a dog and showing her true personality.

No doubt this year she will have a much happier Christmas and one she really deserves and so will you as her owners knowing what last year was like for her.
    Enjoy every minute of it and best of luck………….keep us posted on her first Christmas. ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.