hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

• This topic has 12,597 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Curly

Very good Shirley – the ‘sit’ trick is working so? :)

These puppies would make excellent agility candidates :D

geordie

after seeing your dog jess the other day we started seeing how the puppies could cope and they were great. as you said sarah they are perfect for agility. hailey is extremely inteligent and will need aglity when older to keep her active.

geordie

hailey is a very clever little baby she needs people to love her as she is very into physical attention she loves being rubbed and cuddled. i am a stay at home mother so hailey is used to having someone around all the time. so if someone is aplying for hailey they need to be at home a lot i think hailey would fine as an only dog or else with a dog older than her who would let her know she is not the boss as hailey would try to bully :lol:
    hailey loves playing with my children and so far she has totally ignored my 14 yr old cat :D

geordie

hi sorry for taking so long to talk about hailey, i have some fantastic pictures of her but heidi chewed my my upload lead so waiting for new one :lol: .
    hailey recently showed us that she loves water and had no problem jumping in and out of bucket full :lol: she also loves being bathed and will follow the hose around :lol:

geordie

well hailey is coping very well being the only puppy in the house :D she is very active and needs to do things so at the moment hailey is learning fetch and bring back to me and i have to say she is learning very fast :lol: amazing little girl :D
    hailey has adapted well to me putting a puppy harness and lead on with a bit of training she will be a delight to walk as she is naturally good already considering she is 9 nearly 10 weeks old

jojo20

Aw if hailey needs some puppies to play with Shirley just let me know. My 3 would love a new friend to join their gang. Ya welcome anytime. ;)

eileen2987

Hi Im new to the forum. Is Hailey still looking for a new home? I would love to give her a home, i have a 6 mth old border collie pup and I think he needs a pal. We live in Portmarnock so i bring my ‘Pip’ to the beach every evening. Look forward to hearing from you – Eileen

geordie

hi eileen, hailey has been reserved

oliveflynn

Only saw this post tonight…so sorry to hear about your cousin……puppy was such a comfort I expect.

oliveflynn

Oh Shirley Hailey sounds a real gem. You will miss her when she goes. I really hope she finds a great loving home. My last … Happy leaves tomorrow. I wont know myself without "the pair". Honey left today…so so sad! For me especially but Jason will really miss Happy as she was his favourite and she loves to trick act with him and play so he will be sad tomorrow too. Both puppies got great homes so please God they will be really happy in their new homes once they adjust. So hard to say goodbye though….

geordie

luckily for me olive, i have become a failed fosterer myself and family love hailey so much we are adopting her, we applied last week.
    i am so happy that my heart is hurting it just wants to explode :lol:

geordie

well we went to pet shop today and have bought hailey a pink doggy soft toy, a new bed, a harness to plug into car seat she loves traveling in the car. we did buy puppy nylon bones she chewed through them in mins, so the guys in pet shop recommended a pigs ear which she loves. i just hope it is ok so i will have to ask one of the ladies just to check. she cries a little when i move out of her eye sight but in all a very happy little puppy and i am so proud that we are adopting her :D

Indianna

:D Hailey, you are one lucky puppy dog – you have landed on all four paws and your new family is one of the best. What a wonderful life you have ahead of you. Well done Hailey.

geordie

indianna thank you so much, she is so good i am so proud. beautiful and inteligent :D

geordie

hi jo, i would love her to have puppies to play with she is getting her second vax soon so let me know when i will be there, your babies look fab :D

Aw if hailey needs some puppies to play with Shirley just let me know. My 3 would love a new friend to join their gang. Ya welcome anytime. ;)[/quote:1ze0u80j]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.