Foxy – 7mt old Pomeranian X **HOMED**

Foxy – 7mt old Pomeranian X **HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Foxy – 7mt old Pomeranian X **HOMED**

• This topic has 2,966 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is a tiny bundle of fun. He is fully vaccinated, wormed,microchipped and neutered.
    He loves other dogs,he is not in foster care with kids but loves teens and adults.
    Foxy walks well on the lead and would be a great addition to a family looking for an affectionate,loving and loyal lil doggie :D
    fox.JPG
    fox2.JPG
    fox3.jpg

Indianna

You seem to like your comfortable furniture Foxy ;) Love the image of you sitting up and looking as if you have been surprised by the photographer :lol:

Indianna

8-) Pssst, hey Foxy, what have you been up to? I can’t imagine you are really sooooo quiet. A cheeky little chap I suspect, cute, yes, for sure and I would love to hear how you are doing ;)

danemark

Can’t believe this gorgeous chap hasn’t been snapped up, he really is the business, there must be a family for him somewhere :)

justineemoe

I’m fostering Charlie the Pomeranian and the little poses that Foxy is pulling, especially the one where he is sitting up in the chair, are very similar to Charlie who seems to like to sit up with his back straight when I pick him up – perhaps it’s a breed thing??

I hadn’t had any experience with Poms before – but now that I do I can confirm just how great they are. And it’s funny – I’ve had a lot of strangers approach me when I’m out with Charlie who have said that they either have a pom or had one before – and they all seem to be devoted to their little Poms -which is really very nice. I believe Poms are are generally inquisitive and playful and often good with other animals, which I think is a particularly commendable characteristic.

tara

Finally a picture of the fantastic Foxy (his foster family were hoping to keep under wraps just how amazing he is :lol: :lol: )

Foxy is 10 months old now, he is fully vaxed,wormed,microchipped and neutered. His coat has really come in, he now has the fabulous swishy Pom tail!! He is extremely social and loves company. He is fully house trained and crate trained. Foxy is an amazing pup who is full of affection and fun. If you feel you can offer Foxy a forever home please fill in the adoption application :D
    Foxy July 2012 001.jpg

Indianna

:o Goodness me!!! Where did that coat come from? I see what you have been doing – growing up and what a gorgeous dog you are 8-)

Gina

Hooray!!!!
    At Long last I managed to get on site ( due to system fault as UBank says) :lol: haha!

I am the v fabulous Foxy’s foster mum for the last few months, I really have fallen in love with the little guy, sadly he deserves more attention than I can give with my two other dogs.

Foxy has no bad points and would settle well with anyone, he has all the typical Pommeranian traits including the dry teeth smile on greeting & with excitement, which has to be seen to be believed :lol: :D

He is mainly used to adults & small dogs and a busy house but is happy to snuggle up on couch with you and boy does he have fabulous loving eyes!! It would be preferable if he had some doggy company in his new home. He sleeps with my shih tzu Lucy, in a big crate at night.
    Stares at back door when needs bathroom break ;)

He seriously never has given me a minutes trouble and sits on command and stays. He loves a half hour walk a day or more, but if misses is just as happy to have a ball thrown and will retrieve ( & drop) which as we know is all important. He has been a quick learner and much cleverer than My pug & shih tzu, they all do play a good bit of tug o war, nothing nasty though. Just wrestling exercise, he gives up occasionally. He likes a nice bone, and never shares that! They all get one on a Sunday. Peace for half hour!

He loves his foster mum to bits but is great with young guys late teens early twenties ( many coming & going with two daughters dating & a son too) . He loves sleeping in this crate for the night & an occasional nap.

I have used positive reinforcement training with Foxy ,so he does’nt understand anger, or impatience. So basically if he is naughty I ignore it or pop him out the back or distract him, and I give him tons of praise when he does the right thing, recently he started to snatch treats, so I taught him how to sit ,wait and take gently. He s bottom of the pack iN our house so used to waiting.

Foxy has met kids and seems very good with them, but he is darts & quick typical of his breed. Must be kept on lead as has made a couple of bids for a nomadic life. Loves a cuddle and a good tv show.

Foxy will have to travel on an empty tummy, sorry but thats just the way he is made, unless you can pet him & reassure him with one hand in the front seat and drive with the other and that’s just plain dangerous :lol: :mrgreen:

If anyone has any questions please feel free to pop a question here or put in an application.

Did I mention he the most magnificent red coat and bushy tail with white underneath, really that’s why I kept him a while to see what his coat would be like. :oops:

Will try for a few more photos in coming days, but he is much more furry in real life, think its hair rather than fur so could be hypo allergenic like shih tzus? NO SHEDDING!!!! (pugs shed their body weight!)

san

Poor Foxy – does he get sick in the car? He is so cute!

tara

Its quite common for puppies to get car sick :mrgreen:
    Quite often if you just get them used to short trips over time it will decrease and then stop,a lot of the time its linked to anxiety. So that could be the same for the lovely Foxy.

san

Foxy is so cute – is he in Dublin?

kaydoyle

Yes..if you are interested in adopting Foxy, could you go to the forms and downloads section of our website, fill in an adoption application form and Tara will be in touch ;)

Gina

Charlie is a Dublin dog :D He is a very friendly lively guy. Very affectionate, loves nothing better than to be lifted on to your knee for a snuggle.

He is a clever dog who would learn very easily. He loves the company of other dogs and would be ideal as a second dog. He would be ok as the centre of attention also.

He loves playing with a ball or those toys for dogs that you hide food in :ugeek:

I checked him out with young kids in the area and he has no problems with children.

He is waiting patiently for a very lovely new family. He thrives on pets & being fussed over.

Brenda

Hi,I sent application in today. Just wondering if Foxy is still available for homing.

kaydoyle

Yes…Foxy is still available and Tara will be in touch over the next day or so ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.