Flikka – terrier x puppy -HOMED

Flikka – terrier x puppy -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Flikka – terrier x puppy -HOMED

• This topic has 2,738 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    zoe

Ah! She looks gorgeous and sounds like a lovely personality to match.
    Waiting in earnest.

Pic of my dads Briard as a pup, thought there was a likeness without the curls!

yorkie

Love the photo Emma they look quite similar.

Some more photos of Inka relaxing in our garden :D

yorkie

Took Inka to the beach for the first time today with Jake. They loved the sand and the water and they got to meet loads of new dogs and their owners. Inka enjoyed the freedom and the chance to run and play. :D
    As usual she was no bother to control and behaved like a lady when she was introduced to new people. They had a ball and slept like baby’s in the car all the way home. :lol:

Inka and Jake at the beach

yorkie

Hope this works :!:
    This is a video clip of Inka playing with Jake on the beach :D

[/url:13kkuldd”>

zoe

Hi Eddie. Got the good news this morning. I am approved!
    Not sure what the procedure is but we would love to meet up with Inca.
    Thanks Emma

Ps thanks for video she looks a dote

yorkie

Hi Emma

Contact Gwen user name gkd she will organise your visit.

Hope to see you soon. :)

Eddie

sorchafitz

Hi we are also interested in adopting Inka. We have rang and emailed suzi and gwen and are just waiting on a reply.
    Just a quick question, is she housetrained? it dosnt matter too much but we would like to know.

Thanks,
    Sorcha

zoe

Hi Eddie, E mailed and voice mailed Gwen. Waiting to hear back. Hate to be a nuisance but would be very sad to miss out on a chance with Inka!
    Hope to see you all soon

zoe

Still waiting!
    Wow,this is hard, they say patience is a virtue, not my best one.

(Sorry for bombard of posts, posted first one this morning and did not think it had worked)

yorkie

Hi Sorcha
    we have had two small accidents with Inka, both at the back door and both out fault because we did not let her out soon enough. :(
    Eddie

yorkie

Inkas best friend Jake went to his forever home yesterday and now our poor baby is a little depressed :(

She misses him a lot and is not her normal happy self. She is very quiet and follows us around to make sure we’re not going to leave her.

Inka has been getting lots of hugs, kisses and pampering to settle her and it seems to be working. Our Yorkies seem to understand and are letting her sleep beside them now where she used to sleep with Jake. They can’t play with her the way Jake did but the company seems to be doing the trick. Hopefully she will be back to herself tomorrow.

Sorry Emma still no cats :D

zoe

Poor Inka.

Hope she is in better form this morning. I am sure with the love and care she is getting from you guys she will be back to her best in no time.

Contacted Gwen so hope the ball is rolling.

Ps any cattery’s near by Eddie :!:

yorkie

Well Inka is back to her old self again :D
    She has settled back well thanks to Sophie and Bailey there all getting on like a house on fire.

She has discovered the joy of CHEWING :lol: and loves wires.
    Thankfully shey loves chewey treats more so they are the order of the day :lol: you just gotta love pups and their antics :D

Still no cats, sorry :(

zoe

Great to hear Inka is back on form and she is getting on with the yorkies. I been thinking of her lots.

Well the chewing ,what can i say, Perfect age for mayhem

Hope the couch is still in tact :o

sorchafitz

Hi Eddie glad that Inkas back to herself again
    We got a reply from our email and they said that they will get back in contact soon regarding Inka.
    Hopefully its the answer we are hoping for and we can go and see her soon :)

Sorcha

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.