Flavia – Staffordshire Bull Terrier *HOMED*

Flavia – Staffordshire Bull Terrier *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Flavia – Staffordshire Bull Terrier *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,617 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

She looks fantastic. Well done. Have you any idea of how old she is and if she is good with cats?

tilly

She is fantastic!!

We dont have cats but we can say that when we walk her and she has seen one she has never wanted to go for it.

She is about 2 1/2 years old.

clairef

Love the pictures what a pretty girl!! Such a fab colour!! Sounds like a girl who has loads of love waiting to give to her forever family! Hope they see her soon and she will have a family to call her own who she can love and mind and have many many happy days with! Really soulful eyes and weldone for taking care of this special baby she looks like a different dog now!

Sending kisses to Flavia I just keep believing her foever family are waiting to see that amazing face and just fall head over heels for her!! She so so so deserves it!

tilly

Awwww thanks Claire. We know what you mean about her soulful eyes. I would defy anyone not to melt when they look at her. It really is our pleasure and such a privilege to have this gorgeous girl.

LuvMyFurKids

So how is the fabulous Flavia doing these days???? still the melting hearts of all she meets?

Curly

Flavia is now reserved to her forever home :D

Jenny

I’m really delighted for the lovely Flavia – she has waited so long for her forever home.

LuvMyFurKids

Thats just the best news…..delighted for the fabulous girl….hope she has nothing but fun days in her new forever family home!

clairef

Hurrah!! Will be scouting the Happy Endings til I see her name in there!! Well done again only for you taking such good care of this special girl who knows!!

Best of luck pretty lady wishing u long happy days with a forever family to call your own!! xx

Some of them just get under your skin and you find yourself thinking about them little bit more than the others. . .this was one!! This is a happy happy day!! :D

tilly

Hey – guess who her forever family is………………us!!!!!

Phil and I are having to move back to the UK (tomorrow!!!) and just couldnt stand the thought of her going back into a kennel. She has done so well since being with us it would be awful to undo all that work.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say what a pleasure it has been working with DID. Although we had a baptism of fire with Tilly (Hope) and her 10 pups we consider it our greatest achievement that she safely delivered her 10 babies and they all survived. It has been a joy to watch them grow via this website.

We will be keeping you all updated with news and pics of Flavia and are hoping to pop across with her for the DID fun day.

Best wishes and keep up the fantastic work
    Phil & Lisa
    xxxx

lora2509

Congrats on your new forever doggie :) thats brilliant !!

ciarsdublin

Congratuliations! Thats great news for her :)

clairef

Amazing!!! Aww brought a little tear to my eye! Well best ending ever she will be so loved and appreciated for the fab girly that she is! Cant wait to see you all at the DID day! Congrats!!

tilly

Hello from the UK.

Had a busy few months (having a baby, getting married etc!!). Here are a few recent pics of Flavia and her partner in crime – Dobby. As you can see she is very happy and settled. She has really come out of her shell and has found her voice :roll: She has finally remembered how to play and behave like a young dog which is wonderful to see. Hope you enjoy the pics
    Lisa & Phil (and baby Daisy!!)
    xxx
    IMG_2957.JPG

tilly

Flavia
    IMG_2960.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.