Fargo – terrier x puppy*HOMED*

Fargo – terrier x puppy*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Fargo – terrier x puppy*HOMED*

• This topic has 6,089 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    jenbear

What an absolute stunner. Such a cute face. I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up yet.

Dowlingca

So am I, I thought he would be gone in a flash will be a great little dog for someone, he is a cheeky chappie and as nosey as hell very little goes on the the road that he does not know about. Loves his walks every day and stays beside you without being on a lead and comes when calls, so he is progressing nicely haven’t started on the commands yet but he will sit when giving him a treat and knows the command down when told. He is still not very tall but loves his food, so he is quite stocky. Don’t delay in getting in contact if you are interested in this little charactor as he would be great to find him a forever home.

LuvMyFurKids

Well Fluffy Fargo has finally found his forever family and the cherry on the top is that he gets a beautiful big bouncy Sister. This little man is going to be spoilt rotten and heads off to his new home on Friday.

Trinity

Dear Fargo :)
    You Have a very happy life with your new parents and big sister :)
    Looking forward to updates :D

barbiegirl

We can’t wait to bring Fargo home on Friday. Sindy is so looking forward to having a new baby brother and us to having the madness that is a puppy around the house :-) We’ll post some photo’s up as soon and he gets home :-)

Dowlingca

Myself, John and Dexter have heavy hearts this week at the thoughts of letting our little man go, the only consultation is that I know he will be very happy in his new home and has the most beautiful big sister to show him the ropes and teach him a thing or two. Dexter is going to miss him terribly as they have really become so close, but I know it won’t be too long before he gets another play mate to keep him company.

Dowlingca

Well my poor little man was collected this morning and the house seems already very quite without him, normally when I am on the computer he is sitting on my knee, Dexter is wandering around wondering where he is gone. I know he has a new great home but it is still hard to let them go.

barbiegirl

Sindy and Fargo are so far so good, we went on a short walk and then home. he’s a lovely littel chap who will fit in perfectly :-) I will upload some photo’s at lunch time :-)Currently lying out in front of the fire :-)

barbiegirl

Here we are Fargo and Sindy :-)
    DSC_0278.jpg

CFeely

Ah look :D Fargo looks right at home already! tell me… are you gonna change his name to Ken to go with Sindy, Barbiegirl? :lol:

barbiegirl

Sindy’s boyfriend was called Paul and
    I always thought Ken was a twat :-) lol he knows his name so Fargo it is. He is settling well and Sindy and him are getting used to one another

barbiegirl

Just a quick update, things here have settled down, the two dogs are working out a relationship, Sindy as the lady is the dominant and Fargo the paw biting little brother. Yesterday there was lots of playing :-) We think Sindy has now forgiven us for brining him in, she’s seeing the possibilities :-)
    He’s learning to knock on the door to go out to do his business so no accidents now in two days, though he is sleeping in a crate :-) Last night we even took some toys back out and they didn’t fight over them. They’ve both been learning that if they fight I’ll take the toys back in :-)
    Biggest issue is they want one anothers food, Sindy’s is hypoallergenic as she has allergies so she definitely can’t have his or her poor eyes and nose will be in rag order, and he wants hers which is adult food and makes him fart like no-bodies business :-) So I’m trying to be strict, very few non doggie treats and lifting the food if they walk away.
    All in all Fargo is settling in very well and is a very smart little man.

Trinity

Oh fargo, you couldn`t possibly ended up in better house :) I`m sure you are getting spoiled and as for Sindy she is such a lovely older sister to have :D Best greetings and I`m glad I could help you find your forever home

barbiegirl

Just some new photos of our little Fargo and his big sister. He is well settled in and happy out. Plenty of play time and as you can see from photos sleep time too. :D
    DSC_0329.jpg
    DSC_0328.jpg
    DSC_0308.jpg

posh

That dog is gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.