Elsie – Tiny JRT

Elsie – Tiny JRT

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Elsie – Tiny JRT

• This topic has 6,178 voices and 71 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    ladles

Thanks Fidelma, nice to know she is out of the cold pound and in your warm home and heart.

Curly

Well done! Are we taking bets now on whether you will catch the fostering bug??
    Top homevisitor flying all over Dublin and beyond and an addicted foster mammy?? Lol

Indianna

:lol: Fearless fairy – I L O V E that and I bet that is exactly what she is and isn’t she tiny. So happy she is with good people.

fayres

Well, Elsie didn’t take long to settle in here. She slept all night in her cosy crate in the kitchen and met me with a waggy tail this morning. She is one confident girly – despite her tiny size she has no problem jumping onto the couch and up onto our bed. She and Ellie have been wrestling all day – Ellie can get quite rough playing – well you should see Elsie standing up for herself :lol: :lol: No messing with this one :D :D
    Elsie will fit in anywhere – she loves to follow you around wherever you go, and sit and cuddle when she’s tired. She has bags of personality. She loves people and other dogs. She’s not too keen on the cat however so maybe she’d suit a home without a cat :lol: :lol:

archies

Saw this lovely little girl today at agility and fedelma i don’t think Martin will be the only one that will find it very hard to let this little beauty go. Maybe Ellie will be getting a little sister for Christmas :D

fayres

Our little pixie Elsie is doing great – seems like she’s been with us for ages :) she has made herself right at home. She is doing so well, sleeps all night in her cosy crate without a peep and runs out the back to do her business (when she remembers :D ). She is a great little cuddler and loves nothing better than to cuddle up with Martin on the sofa under a blanket watching tv :lol: She is a better watchdog than either of our dogs here and has the cat on her toes :lol: :lol:
    We visited the Wagging Tail yesterday and charmed all and sundry there. Thanks to Auntie Marie for the lovely red coat and to Auntie Liz for doing her nails. Photos to follow ;) ;)

fayres

ColganFamily

Ah she is gorgeous! so small to ! :)

kaydoyle

Indianna

:? Am I completely wrong or does it look to anyone else like Elsie has found her people. Mmmm, paws under the duvet I think (really, really hope). I know that is bad because the very great people who foster do such an important job – I couldn’t do it because I couldn’t move any of the dogs on. I know if the family do not keep Elsie she will be placed in a fantastic home and is getting a great start with great people. Wish I could win the lottery, give up work and look after mutts. Love to read Elsie’s up-dates.

fayres

Our little pixie has a tummy bug and has been feeling under the weather today :( She has been snuggling under the duvet with her daddy and hopefully will be back to her feisty self before long ;) Poor Ellie can’t understand why Elsie doesn’t want to play and keeps coming over to lick her face :) :)

ColganFamily

Fidelma , is it not weird calling Elsie and Ellie?
    That would really confuse me ? And everytime you call elsie does Ellie not run up to you?

fayres

Susan, to be honest we are calling her Pixie at home but as she was originally posted on the site as Elsie, it would be confusing if we changed her name as people wouldn’t know who they were applying to adopt, Elsie, Ellie, or Pixie :lol: :lol:
    Little Elsie is spending tonight at the vets, she is still feeling under the weather and as she is so tiny they are just keeping an eye on her. Mind you, she was still able to bark and growl at a poor Yorkie in the waiting room this morning ("typical Jack Russell" said the nurse :lol: )
    The house is empty without her and we’re all looking forward to her return tomorrow ;) .

ladles

I hope this little one is back to her healthy self soon.

Ilovedogs

Hope this little beauty is feeling better soon, she is a fabulous little dog.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.