Elsie – Tiny JRT

Elsie – Tiny JRT

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Elsie – Tiny JRT

• This topic has 6,178 voices and 71 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Elsie

Reference Number: 1113

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: Finglas

Date Out: 16th December 09

This girl is only young.

Joan Kirwan

I want i want i want i want – you’d never guess i was an only girl :-) Joan

OH my god she is gorgeous!! She is so tiny!

davidzh

Took this lil girl out for a walk today while dropping up some treats. very cute dog, seams friendly and happy-go-lucky type , really is tiny, almost like a chiwawa. Has to different colour eyes, left is dark and right in blue, making her quite striking and adorable when she looks up at you, anyway hope she finds a nice family soon:)

bronte

oh lordy…hold me back…. ;) …I have a chihuahua…and a soft spot for small chihuahua like dogs……. :roll:

Joan Kirwan

I think there will be a long Que for this little one .. she is soooo cute you could just put her in your handbag and go … lol Hope her owner come and find her .. Joan

bronte

I confess to being cheeky and spending all my time with Elsie this morning. She’s a wriggler and a little bit of a barker but she is great with the other dogs big and small, and with the kids who were there today..I took her away from everyone for awhile and she calmed down hugely and was very affectionate with me and just wanted loads of affection and freedom to explore…I don’t think the pound is doing her any good at all as she is a little stressed with all the comings and goings….with some disapline and some one to one training she’ll be even better than she is already…I’m out of the country for the xmas until 2nd jan…if she is still there i think I’ll be measuring up for a third dog bed :roll: :mrgreen:

davidzh

Went on another ‘lil walk with this girl today. She’s really high energy dog, but after a few laps of the field she calms down and trots along. Its real funny seen her barking away at dogs 10times her size. Shes great and altught I’d say she be hard work for a bit, would bet there be loads ppl queuing to adopt her.

kaydoyle

Please if anyone can foster this little girl contact Kathy on 086 3696413. Thanks ;)

Indianna

;) I can send Bronte a measuring tape! Elsie is just diddy, if I had room she would be heading north but sadly we are full up now. Small dog, massive personality, great fun and these little mutts just make you laugh all the time and they are so affectionate in their quiet moments. I am sure she and Leon would make a good pair for someone. Double the fun.

kaydoyle

Fildelma is taking this little girl into foster today :D Thanks a million ;)

Indianna

:D Brilliant news, bet Elsie will be great fun.

bronte

I wish Indianna!!!!! if I wasn’t going away on Saturday she’d be at home with me snuggled on the couch with my other two…I’m jealous :x ;) …but glad she is out of Ashton…she’s been stressed, poor little thing….but an absolute dote….

Fidelma im so jealous!! She is so so cute!

fayres

Well the lovely little Elsie has come to stay with us – she is so tiny, she is half the size of our cat :lol: :lol: who has been giving her the evil eye from on top of the kitchen cupboard :lol: :lol: After being told that Elsie is a very vocal little lady who has been yapping for the past week in Ashton, we had a lovely journey home with Elsie quiet as a mouse in the car listening intently while I chatted away. When we arrived home we all headed over to the park for a walk. Elsie is a dream to walk on the lead and trotted along with the pack. Cass & Ellie were a bit wary at first but soon realised that the tiny terror is no threat to them :D The fearless fairy settled into her crate while we went shopping and there wasn’t a peep out of her according to my son. We’ve had a few little accidents but also a few little trips outside for a pee which have been praised so I’ve no doubt that this clever little madam will soon pick it up. She is mad about all the lads here :roll: she is great for jumping up on your lap although she is a wriggler and just can’t sit still while there’s so much going on around her. :D :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.