DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

• This topic has 2,526 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Urgent foster needed for this baby – he was found tied outside a shopping centre this morning :( :( :shock: :shock: If you can help please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

belindaj81

can do this no probs. let me know :D. who in their right mind would leave a little pup tied up all night in this weather. :evil:

belindaj81

this lovely little fella is staying with me. we have decided to call him doogle. will post photos later when i can get him to sit still for 5 mins. :D

kaydoyle

belindaj81

Doogle isnt here long but since he has being here he has me in stitches laughing at him. he has taken a real liken to my daughter and just loves the cuddles. little gem.

belindaj81

This is the lovely barney and doogle in action. Barney is so happy that he has a playmate now as Lilly is more laid back. I have to say Barney and Doogle get on brilliantly. They will definitely wear each other out :D [/url:38rwoh4i”>

belindaj81

On behalf of myself, doogle, barney and lilly, we would like to wish every1 involved with dogs in distress a very happy and safe new year. Woof woof ;)

niamhicles

awww thats sooo great to see them so happy playing with each other id say barney is looooving having a play mate now :D

belindaj81

yep, Barney is in his element now with his little buddy. Doogle is great. He loves his food, always leaves a clean bowl :). this is my 3rd day with Doogle and so far he is coming on good with the toilet training, no accidents today at all which is really good ;). he is really great with my children and just loves to play.He did cry a little bit the first night but it wasnt for long and he is definitely getting better at being left downstairs at night time.I leave him in his crate at night time and he has no accidents in his crate during the night and will wait till he is let out to do his business out the back. Barney has taken a real liken to him and never leaves him alone god bless him, their always playing and at night time barney lies by Doogles crate. ( im convinced that their secretly discussing how to escape :P ). Their partners in crime :lol:

kaydoyle

All grown up :D
    Picture 469.jpg
    Picture 470.jpg

kaydoyle

Doogles..Levi…waiting for his new D.I.D forever friend :D

From his forever family :D

Just to let you all know that I am having a great life. I am so spolit here. I get so many hugs and kisses. I love my in the field . I want to say a huge thank you to all in dogs in Dogs in Distress for finding me my forever home xxx.
    Picture 484.jpg
    Picture 483.jpg

taso

Hi all I am Levi’s mum.Tonight I decided I was going to attempt to register on D.I.D.
    I am so useless with anything to do with the computer. :oops: I can’t believe that I have actually registered and can now keep you posted on how my little man is doing. :P
    It will be another hurdle to try post pics myself. :oops: :oops:
    Thanks to Cathy for posting up the recent pics via my mobile phone. :D . We are hoping to find another friend for our beautiful Levi and he has been helping us by looking on the D.I.D web pages himself.
    As you can see from the picture. :lol: :lol: He has his eye on Princess ;) ;) XX

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Good choice Doogle she is one good looking cutie.
    You have very good taste :)
    Wait until you see her after she has been to the beauty parlor ;)
    You will need to get into the queue mister, lots of boys will love this little Diva. :)

taso

Hi all just to let you know i am in heaven in my forever home, i am spoilt rotten. I can sleep where ever i want and get so many hugs and kisses from my family. I love going to our local field and being off the lead.. I have not been very good recently, I was attacked while out walking by a German Shepard i was not hurt just really shaken and am now very nervous. When i meet dogs i always react by growling and barking and i don’t mean to be bold but i am really nervous. When i am with dogs i know i am fine it’s just new dogs that i am frightened of. I got a new friend Poppy and she is really nice i like having her around and miss her when she is not here. She can play rough and i don’t like that so i bark at her but she barks louder. :roll: We were groomed yesterday and i look like a puppy again. :lol: :lol:
    I’m not long back from a long walk and i’m exhausted so i’m going for a nap. My owner has lots of pictures of us and hopefully she will post them up soon…… ;)

danemark

Poor little Doogle, I hope you are better now. My little Henry was attacked by a farm collie (girl) and spent the night on a drip at the vets. He barks like fury every time we pass the farm now, he is so scared that it is going to happen again. :cry:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.