Czar- 9wk old LAB X *HOMED*

Czar- 9wk old LAB X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Czar- 9wk old LAB X *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,748 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joan Kirwan

HI This little one landed on my door this evening. He is 9 weeks old tomorrow and is in need of foster care If you can offer him a place can you contact Kathy on 0863696413
    He will be wormed, vaccinated, microchipped before been adpoted. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old.
    CZAR 002.jpg
    CZAR 004.jpg

Joan Kirwan

More Pics
    CZAR 005.jpg
    CZAR 003.jpg

Joan Kirwan

Czar had a good night. He cried for about 2 mins then settled in. His bed was dry this morning so thats a good start :D

Hes not really sure whats going on at all and is a bit shy.
    If you can offer him a foster place can you contact Kathy on 0863696413 .
    If you want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a home visit. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested

Thanks Joan

kaydoyle

This little man is going into foster with Siobhan, thanks a million ;)

siobhan

I collected this little guy from Joan today. He is really lovely. No bother in the car on the way home and got on great with my two boys. Got off to a bit of a rocky start with my dog Luna but after about an hour everything was fine. He hasn’t met the cat yet. That is best left till tomorrow I think. He a very nervous little man. Loud noises and sudden movements seem to upset him. After about a week of living here believe me he will be well used to both. He has eaten a little bit and had a run around in the garden. Will post some pictures in a day or two.

siobhan

Little Czar had a good night. He lay on my lap as I watched TV and was very contented. I slept downstairs with him last night as it was his first night and because he seemed to get very upset when we left the room. He slept on a bed on the floor and not a peep. He had the pleasure of meeting the cat at 5.30 this morning and after they both had a good sniff he went back to lie down. No accidents during the night. Went out to the back garden to do his business. Will post more later.

siobhan

This little man has been with for two weeks and it feels like he has always lived here. He is really settled in and is not as shy and nervous as he had been during the first few days. He has really come out of his shell. He loves his food and his treats and will sit when asked. He even sits when I don’t ask especially when he sees me with the packet of biscuits. And of course he gets one. I can’t resist those big brown eyes. He is a really active little man. Loves to play tug of war with my dog. They don’t use any of the ropes they have, but prefer to drag one of their blankets out to the garden and use that. It now resembles a fishing net. They are happy so what the heck. The toilet training is going really well. He has a dry crate every morning and will go as soon as he goes out to the garden. He has had the odd accident but that was my fault cause I didn’t take him out on time. Gets into his crate himself at about 9.30 each evening unless there is something good on TV (then we fall asleep together on the couch). He adores my two boys and is really gentle with them. Licks them to bits and the more they laugh the more he licks. He gets on fine with the cat but she teases him. She will walk past him again and again to get a reaction. He eventually takes the bait and gives chase. I have fallen in love with this guy. He is so affectionate and loves his cuddles and rubs. I gave him a bath on Saturday and cleaned his ears and his teeth. He spent the rest of the afternoon sniffing himself. The cat was quite taken with his new scent too. He did smell fantastic. ( Must get some more of that shampoo from Kathy and use it myself ).
    Like my Luna his favourite place is lying by my feet when I am cooking in the hope that a crumb or two falls his way ( which of course I make sure they do). This little man will make a fantastic addition to any family.
    DSCF1163.JPG
    DSCF1175.JPG
    DSCF1186.JPG

siobhan

More photos of this handsome chap.
    DSCF1172.JPG
    DSCF1211.JPG
    DSCF1201.JPG

buzzsmom

Lovely photos with more than one handsome chap in them

Joan Kirwan

Hi Siobhan,
    he looks great .. he’s soo cute . Glad he’s come out of himself was out of sorts the first night but well done :-) Joan

LuvMyFurKids

This beautiful boy met and fell in love with his new forever family and should be on the road to a happy ever after by the end of the week!

siobhan

Thanks for your lovely comments girls. My son was really chuffed. Anyway my little guy has been busy since my last update. Has really come out of his shell. He met a lovely family who fell in love with him and he with them. He got his microchip and first vaccination on Tuesday and his new family came and collected him at lunch time today. He went off a very happy little man. So different to the scared little mite I collected three weeks ago. His new family have promised updates. We will all miss this little guy. He is just so loveable and affectionate. We wish him a long and happy life in his forever home.

siobhan

I got a text from this little guys new family last night. He seems to be settling in very well. Spent the afternoon yesterday playing in the garden with their cats had his dinner and then crashed out on the couch. The whole family love him so much. New name not decided yet. Hopefully they will post some pictures and an update in a week or so.

Joan Kirwan

Ahhh delighted he found his forever family …. good luck little one hope you have a great life .. Joan

LuvMyFurKids

Czar first day and night went brilliant according to his new forever family he was as good as gold.Delighted for this little man.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.