Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,361 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

She is…could you please fill in an adoption application form and Claire will be in touch…thanks

http://dogsindistressforms.org/adopt-a- … tion-form/

Carly is doing great she is toilet trained now . She loves her cuddles and is such a loveable dog. Carly will fit in where ever she goes
    20150208_224117.jpg

Carly is doing great she is toilet trained now . She loves her cuddles and is such a loveable dog. Carly will fit in where ever she goes
    20150208_224117.jpg

Carly has grown up alot her coat is like velvet and she loves when you stroke her.
    20150208_224154.jpg

valgil

Carly is adorable! Is she gona be very big?Looks big on the couch there already?

kaydoyle

Just want to give you an update on Carly so far. She is doing fantastic so far and is settling in very well. She is really well toilet trained, thanks to her foster mam, and hasnt had any accidents even thru the night and is well able to tell us when she needs to go. She really loves food so is a pleasure to train and has already learned a few new tricks! We have brought her to our farm every morning and evening to help and while at first she was nervous of the cows she is now used to them and happy. I have brought her for a long walk every morning up through our fields so we could get to know each other and play a bit so tomorrow we are going to the park for the first time! Am sure she will be fine and have a great time seeing other dogs and stuff and have got her a really good harness so she will be comfy. She has settled in our home really well and just seems to love being loved! She is a very gentle dog and still loves to give hugs to anyone who is around! She is also very intelligent and can learn new things extremely quickly. After much discussion and googling we have decided to rename her Juno which seems to suit her and she doesnt seem to mind! Above all she is lovely and very much loved and is already very much a part of our clan

LuvMyFurKids

Here is Juno in her forever home….

Im on my way….

Can I go out and play …..PLEASEEEEEE

Ever so proud of herself….

DSCI0123.JPG
    unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Being fantastic is very tiring

Can’t get a bit of sleep without the Papparazi being there!

unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    photo 1.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 3.JPG

kaydoyle

:D
    photo 4.JPG
    photo 5.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Wowzers you are still growing by the day …..into an even more beautiful girl

Debbiemac

Hi, Yes Juno is growing into a big beautiful girl and is settled in perfectly but we need a few tips on how to stop a bad habit she has developed! Because she is so tall she is able to reach up to our kitchen counter when we leave the room and take whatever goodies that may be there. So far she has licked the butter dish clean and eaten a whole yellow pepper! I do try not to leave temptation in her way but the rest of the family are not so vigilant and we need to stop this habit before she gets used to it. I havent managed to catch her in the act yet so no point in reprimanding her. Anybody got any ideas?

Debbie

martem

You may have to catch her in the act to be able to reprimand her – no point doing it after the fact. Does she look like she knows she has done something wrong when you notice? She sounds like a very clever girl to only do it when the coast is clear. You could set a trap – put something irresistible on the counter and turn your back, she if she bites – literally! (not sure what the law is on Doggie entrapment though!). Otherwise you could try training the rest of the family not to leave edibles out – probably an even more difficult task. Good luck – she does look like a very beautiful girl.

LuvMyFurKids

You should put up pots and pans and lids and stainless steel bowls anything that wont smash if they hit the floor but will make a terrible racket…..the noise will frighten her …..and hopefully one or two instances will do the trick….its worked on Beau my great dance pup formally Rudy

Debbiemac

I Have since set a little trap in the form of leftover roast beef and caught her red handed ( or red pawed?) and we have no incidents since but the pots and pans idea sounds really good so I will try that if there is any more problems! What gave her away with the roast beef was her collar and tag rattling off the plate!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.