Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Carly..3 month old Collie puppy..ref. 518*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,361 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    carg

In foster with Roisin ;)
    pupp.jpg

Mutley

Well Carly, what are you up to? Dreaming of rounding things up I imagine! ;) I do like your white shirt, very smart.

LuvMyFurKids

Carly made a quick visit the other day ….Oh My God ….never in all my years have I felt a coat like this little one has…

She arrived in not walking on the lead for her foster mum….then had a play time with the gang ….she showed no fear even when all 8 of mine wanted to say hello at the same time…

This little mite was afraid to go out into her foster family’s garden either with her fur sibling or a family member …..then after running in and out of our door she went back home and went out no problem all on her own….clever little mite! Her foster mum was very impressed with her little girl.
    DSCI0007.JPG
    DSCI0009.JPG

Hi Carly arrived just over a week ago OMG her coat is like poor velvet. She was a little nervous at first afraid to go out the back and keeping very close to me. She has come on a long way In a week her toilet training is going great she is nearly there. Carly and sparkles are getting on really well they have great time play together.
    cr.jpg

When I arrived my foster mum thought I was sitting here on fire place to get some heat little did she know I was protecting my bag of food from.my foster sister sparkles lol
    cr2.jpg

My foster dad loves to play music and to his amazement he couldn’t believe I liked it too I just stood in front of him and watched him play it was fun.
    cr3.jpg

Hi Carly is doing great we had a visit from my niece Ella over the weekend and she love Carly and Carly loved her Ella is only three and Carly was so gentle with her she just kept giving her hugs and kisses and I mean real hugs when you lift Carly up she wraps her arms around you neck and snuggles under you chin she is so cute .
    20141130_134741.jpg

Carly loves her comfort here she is fast asleep between Cians legs too cute
    car47.jpg

Mutley

Lovely photos! :)

Carly is getting on really well she lives kids and is great with other dogs. She loves to play and gives great cuddles she wraps her paws around you and snuggles into to you . Carly is such a gentle dog.
    ca.jpg

ashes

Is Carly still available? I think we might be ready to adopt again after our dog Peggy died of cancer suddenly in November.

kaydoyle

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Carly is still available for adoption, could you please fill in an adoption application form & Claire will be in touch…

http://dogsindistressforms.org/adopt-a- … tion-form/

Carly is doing great she is almost there with toilet training. She loves to give hugs and licks and if youve enough of her licks and say just snuggle she puts her head under your chin. She is so loveable. She loves both kids and adults. Carly gets along well with other dogs. She ia very good on recall . In sure there’s lots more for her to learn she is so intelligent.
    ca.png

Carly is getting big now her coat is like velvet it’s lovely to rub and she loves it too. She had a great Christmas enjoyed all her new treats especailly her reindeer antler which keeps her busy for ages
    ca2.png

DavidHanley

Hi I am just wondering if carly is still available for adoption? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.