Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,736 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Buttons is a 3 month old Terrier x Puppy

animalhelper

Female ;)

hpsheba

This is now sorted. Buttons will be going to join Barbara tomorrow for 2 weeks beside the sea. :D :D :D

barbarab

Beautiful Buttons is settling in well, working on a major charm offensive with my aggressive Holly. She’s full of life, playful and very cuddly, races around the garden chasing a ball, but is absolutely terrified outside the house. Cars, people, even the wind spook her at the moment. After a shampoo and set she’s just gorgeous, she has the softest long fur and the cutest face. Seems to be non-shed fur so she’d suit an allergy-sensitive family. Apart from 2 piddles in Holly’s basket (oh Buttons!), so far so dry.

EmmaBerth

Im delighted to hear she is doing so well. She looks like a little dote and im very keen to adopt her. I have been approved to adopt so im just waiting to hear back from someone to arrange a visit and hopefully offer her a forever home. I think she would be perfect for our home. If you can upload some pictures please do and hopefully we will meet soon.

barbarab

Can’t figure out how to upload photos, have pics, could you post your email address and I’ll send them. Toilet training really good today, dry last night and no accidents today. She’s a real pet, loves being held and played with. Prepared to run after a ball forever! Very frightened of the outside world, whatever happened her before ending up in the pound.

kaydoyle

barbarab

At last, daughter’s clever boyfriend sorted it!

EmmaBerth

Oh god she is just stunning, I cant wait to meet her. She look quite big, I know its hard to tell but do you think she will grow much bigger?? Im waiting to hear back from someone to arrange to come and meet her but I hope its soon.

barbarab

She looks bigger in photos, I think her long hair adds to the big effect. I wouldn’t think she’ll be grow much bigger, smaller than a cocker spaniel? Absolute sweetheart, hasn’t been given great manners but is learning fast. She’s brilliant company, follows me all around the house – our no upstairs rule now gone! – and is so affectionate. Even Holly’s learning to like her!

animalhelper

Buttons NOW :D

Buttons is doing very well and fitted in perfectly to our lives, my 8 year old son is her best friend. We have had her groomed twice and you will see a big difference in her, the pictures are attached. She loves to sit on the window still in the kitchen and watch the world go by….

kaydoyle

Due to a change in her families circumstances Buttons needs urgent foster. Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

jdogs2010

we can do this if not sorted yet kathy :D

kaydoyle

Buttons is in foster with Maire (Twist) who will update soon ;)

Hi there, I am waiting on a house inspection but would be interested in meeting with Buttons.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.