Buster – Boxer

Buster – Boxer

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Buster – Boxer

• This topic has 1,480 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Buster

Reference Number:

Sex: Male

Located: Ashton Pound

Found:

Date Out: NOW

Buster is a 3 year old Boxer, great with kids and other dogs.

trishaf

hes just beautiful! am i correct in thinking that by his date out that he is a surrender? if so, any reason why?

Rallen

This boy is adorable, loved everything about him. Total gent!! Was great with my son, who seemed to like him too. I hope he has his paws crossed for tomorrow, i know i have my fingers crossed and i receive the phone call to say i can take him home.

martinac

fingers crossed for you too! he is lovely and know you had to choose between amber and buster!! know amber will find her forever home soon too!! best of luck..

juliec

is being rehomed today :D

Rallen

Good news, buster is coming home for crimbo. We are delighted :D :D :D :D Will be up later to get him.

martinac

brilliant news..am so happy for him given that he was dumped in the pound on saturday!! best of luck..thank you so much!

YvonneM

He is a stunner and a big softy. I saw you with him yesterday, it great that you have some history on him and know he has previously lived with young kids. Best of luck Buster!

Rallen

Best thing i have EVER done. He’s home and happy after a long day. Vet checked, jabs done, worming and flee treatments done and of course his micro chip. Click on link to see picture of him in new home.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 … 1607334057

Roverdil

Thats really great news. He looks very happy in his new home.

YvonneM

Congratulations, so he got his full M.O.T and is ready for Santa! Make sure you keep everyone updated on his progress

Rallen

I will of course, can’t stop gushing about as it is, and that’s not going to stop anytime. :D

Congratulations :D I can see how you couldn’t resist that lovely face :mrgreen: Best of luck Buster,you are a very lucky boy :D

Rallen
    Caitriona

I’m so thrilled to see Buster has been rehomed. May you have years of happiness with him. Gorgeous boy. Boxer owner myself and without doubt the best breed in the world. :P

Lots of love and affection to you Buster.

Caitriona. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.