Brianna – JRT

Brianna – JRT

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Brianna – JRT

• This topic has 1,713 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Brianna

Reference Number: 71

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: Ballymun

Date Out: 25th January 2010

This poor girl is in heat.

Indianna

:( She looks so worried. Is she still in the pound exposed to whatever infections are circulating? I hope she is either re-homed or fostered with one of the fantastic foster families who do such great work. I was so pleased to see Kenny’s very own family have arrived, lucky people, he is a super little dog, I hope the same outcome for you Brianna, sooner rather than later.

jennie78

We’re hoping to take this poor little lady in tomorrow morning. Will update once we’ve got her home safely :)

jennie78

I posted too soon lol somebody else is fostering this little lady :)
    Hope she’ll be okay until then ..

kaydoyle

This little girl is gone into foster with John, thanks a million ;)

jennie78

I saw this little girl this morning when I went in to pick up Bryce .. she looks adorable ..

Robbiew

Hi Everyone
    We Collected Brianna on Monday Morning. She is incredibly cute and friendly, The first thing she did was jump up and start licking my face. She was immediately comfortable and confident with us, Great in the car and the minute she got to our house she was walking around like she had always been there.She gets on very well with our adopted dog and they bonded within a couple of hours. She is very quiet, very gentle and loves to cuddle on the coach. Barks when someone comes to the door but other than that she rarely makes a sound. Great on the lead and loves a run in the park. This little girl is ready to go. very obedient, intelligent and happy in any situation. She has very shinny black silky fur all over except a little white patch on her chest. I will upload some more pics of her so you can see just how cute she is. let me know if you have any questions about her and i will post a reply as soon as i can. Robbie and John

kaydoyle

ladles

Brianna looks so lovely. She had such a lost look on her face. I remember when I would open her kennel door in Ashton, she would put her two little paws on my shoulder as if to give or get a hug from me. She is definitely a happy dog now to be out of the pound and staying with you. Thanks

Indianna

:D She is such a pretty little dog and I am sooooooooooooo happy she is out of the pound. I wish she knew she is now safely under the care of good people and the DID team, at least her dark days are over. I am sure she will not be waiting too long for her very own home, or has she already found it? I look forward to hearing how she is getting along, she really is lovely and they are super photos.

kaydoyle

Robbiew

Brianna is in foster care with us, so she is still available for adoption. Her character is growing more and more each day, very loving dog and as cute as they come :)

Daisy

Hiya, can you tell me please what she is like with small children? We have a girl 2 and a boy 6, thank you.

Robbiew

We have only had her for one week now and haven’t had any kids to the house yet but she is amazing with everyone who comes to the house and very gentle and friendly, she has a lovely nature so I’m guessing she would be good with kids also.

Daisy

She looks adorable. Such a sad little face. Would really like to give her, her forever home. Will need to hear more about what she is like with children? Do you have any video clips of her?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.