Bosco – Terrier X (Briannas Puppy) *HOMED*

Bosco – Terrier X (Briannas Puppy) *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Bosco – Terrier X (Briannas Puppy) *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,612 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    bmcc38

Gosh he is much bigger than his sister Lottie. Exactly the same face though…they cant help being from a good looking family!!!! Nice to see the rest of the litter happy and well. Coco and himself look very happy together. :D

Indianna

:o Wow! Two peas in a pod. They were certainly meant to be together. Bosco is doing a good job of looking out for ‘his’ children. A nice, happy ending for a splendid little dog, you are splendid too Coco.

Boscoco

Gosh he is much bigger than his sister Lottie. Exactly the same face though…they cant help being from a good looking family!!!! Nice to see the rest of the litter happy and well. Coco and himself look very happy together. :D[/quote:q4ooa291]

We would love to see a photo of his sister Lottie. I am sure cuteness must run in their family!!

bmcc38

She is on page 2 of this forum under the name Brooke. About half way down the page. I think they are VERY alike…. ;)

Boscoco

Thanks so much – Lottie is so cute and we can def see the family resemblance :D . The ears and the very interested in everything expression! :lol: We have all loved looking at the photos of the whole litter together. We brought Bosco up to the computer to view his family again. Not sure if he knew what he was looking at but he loved all the attention!!

Robbiew

Hi Boscoco

I thought you might like to see some pics of Bosco as a young pup and some info and pics of his mum. Unfortunately we don’t know who the father was but all the pups look very like their mum i think.

Bosco was by far the smallest of all 5Pups, so for this reason he stood out. He was the favorite pup and we named him Tiny :) We were sure that he would be one of the first pups to be snapped up. Such a great little fella and was difficult to say goodbye to him. So glad to see him doing so well, He looks amazing and still looks exactly how i remember him. Heres some pics of him, first one os from 2days old so was very dificult to take a picture of him.
    photo-2.jpeg

Robbiew

Bosco with his tongue out as usual ;P
    photo-3.jpeg
    photo-4.jpeg

Robbiew

And this is Noah (Formely Brianna) Bosco’s Mum, This pic is from when we first got her, so in this pic she was already 3 weeks pregnant. So Bosco is in there somewhere ;)

Second pic is Noah with her best buddy Javi. She adores him :) He has had some issues with noise and is generally a very nervous dog but Noah has helped so much and we can finally bring him and her to the park close to our house.
    photo-14.jpeg
    photo-15.jpeg
    photo-17.jpeg

kaydoyle

Bosco and his sister Coco, also adopted from D.I.D.

From their forever family :D

They are fabulous dogs and have brought us such joy and fun.
    cobos.JPG

Boscoco

Hi robbiew
    I haven’t been on the DID website for about a year (too tempting!) but yesterday had a look as we sent a photo in to DID. Was so thrilled to see the photos of bosco aka "tiny" as a pup. Thank u for sharing them. He was so cute and still is. It was surprising to hear that he was the smallest of the litter as he is a very sturdy strong chap now. We laughed when we saw the photo of him with his tongue sticking out as even now he is a real licker! He really is the image of his mum and my daughter thinks his dad might have been a Bassett hound as he has that type of body and a long tail. He is a very loving dog,caring and affectionate. We were lucky to find him. Himself and coco get on really well together.
    E
    :)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.